SoCal Suds-n-Grub : Tuesday, July 22nd @ 6PM

TNuggs13

Dude just say high to someone and introduce yourself. That's what I did maybe a year or so ago and I haven't been kicked out yet lol. Good people. Just don't drink and talk to Mel about upgrades...$$$

Haha! I'm just not good at opening up and it probably didn't help that I didn't have a wayalife shirt on. Came from work. I'll introduce myself next time. Wouldn't mind talking to Mel about upgrades if I had some cash to throw down! 👍 Thanks everyone!

TNuggs13

Maybe you and Dave ought to connect next time. :cheesy:

What ttfhell said. :yup: Just got to say hi. Within a few months you'll be plotting how to rob a bank to fund your new build.:icon_crazy:

Was Dave the guy with the camera? Talked to him briefly when Mel's pulled up in the M37. Seemed like good people. Next time I'll show up prepared! 😊

Missy3696

It was good to see all the amazing jeeps there. Didn't talk to anyone since I'm a noob and didn't want to interrupt conversation and kind of shy. Maybe I'll open up at the next S&G. Got a shot just after Mel pulled up of the M37. So badass! View attachment 92918

I was there. I'm a noob too. First time. I introduced myself to everyone like a maniac lol. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. I just had a hard time putting faces to the usernames lol. My husband and I brought a friend that also had a giant camera so we were on the same page. I'm glad we weren't the only first timers.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
It was really good to meet some of you guys the other night. Sorry i was late, dang traffic coming from LA! :doh:
but i had a good time, and finally got to see some of the jeeps from the videos up close. Very impressive and need to start saving more of my own lunch money!

mrmet1983

As a New Yorkeryou all made us feel incredibly welcome! So glad we could stay a few extra days and meet everyone. Till next year my friends !!

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Cool. Left it up there after Rubicon trip.

Nice.

Okay, so I've spent a lot of hours figuring out a run for tomorrow. A bunch of people are lined up to come along. I didn't know your schedule so I've set up multiple locations with various start/end times based upon whatever works. Let me know when you get to town and I'll send you the details.

Oh and we've called in a few favors at a local hotel and got you a suite and some gambling/meal/drink comps. Hope you don't mind.

Last edited:

ScubaSteve

Nice.

Okay, so I've spent a lot of hours figuring out a run for tomorrow. A bunch of people are lined up to come along. I didn't know your schedule so I've set up multiple locations with various start/end times based upon whatever works. Let me know when you get to town and I'll send you the details.

Oh and we've called in a few favors at a local hotel and got you a suite and some gambling/meal/drink comps. Hope you don't mind.

Sounds fun. Jeeps back in Socal. Will let you know next time I'm in town.

Top Bottom