SoCal Suds-n-Grub : Tuesday, July 22nd @ 6PM

Vettethret

Do scrubs who are temporarily Jeepless get to Join in these festivities or is that frowned upon?
:brows:

I can bring the Wifes Volkswagon CC if that would help my cause?:cheesy:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really wish we could make it! :grayno:

Have a beer for us! :beer:

I'm sure it would be a hell of a haul for you to make it down. Hopefully we can head up to your neck of the woods soon.

Yep! The Rascal Rubi and I are in!

Awesome! :beer:

Strainger's in Arizona camping with his buddies. He says he'll be back in time so put us down for a YES.
Looking forward to it. :yup:

So glad to hear it and looking forward to seeing you two :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When are you gonna have another suds n grub in Carson city?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You know, we really need to do that. I just need to be home long enough to get something planned. Come to think of it, I don't think I have been home for more than 3 days at a time in the last 2 months :crazyeyes:

You know, we really need to do that. I just need to be home long enough to get something planned. Come to think of it, I don't think I have been home for more than 3 days at a time in the last 2 months :crazyeyes:

That's crazy. Well we need to plan something. I would really like to come up and meet everyone in person from our area.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's crazy. Well we need to plan something. I would really like to come up and meet everyone in person from our area.

Agreed, there are a lot of us on both sides of the mountain and it would be fun. Maybe in August we can get something going. :yup:

Can I bring the daily driver? Not sure if there's room for it though.

LOL!! Honestly, the place is right off the 5 freeway and while there may have been enough room for your rig, it quickly gets eaten up with Jeeps :crazyeyes:

Agreed, there are a lot of us on both sides of the mountain and it would be fun. Maybe in August we can get something going. :yup:

LOL!! Honestly, the place is right off the 5 freeway and while there may have been enough room for your rig, it quickly gets eaten up with Jeeps :crazyeyes:

Sounds good to me.

JAGS

Hooked
Just got off the phone with the better half. Looks like the wife and I will be there! :thumb:

Now what to do with the kids? Does Tessa need company....LOL

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wish I could make it but I have to work. :doh: if you guys are going to be around through the weekend let me know.

Top Bottom