Free 4 door Rubicon Rock Rails for Pickup

RockyJk

I want them but can't make the drive out there being on call for work this weekend :(

Edit: never mind it's almost a 4 hour drive lol

I can't believe there are 2 sets of rubi rails for free and no one has claimed them yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kdbray08JK

If I still lived in turlock I would have jumped on one of these the second they posted. But I'm in Texas for the time being.

07JKSahara

Could these be trimmed enough to fit a 2 dr? I can't find a set for 2 dr under $100, wondering if the bolt pattern is the same.

pvanweelden

Fyi, the curve and the first 2 bolt locations from jku rails do line up with jk bodies. I haven't seen it in person, but I sold my rails to a buddy who cut them down for his jk
1406000046091.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Could these be trimmed enough to fit a 2 dr? I can't find a set for 2 dr under $100, wondering if the bolt pattern is the same.

No they are not the same 2dr have different mounting holes
I had heard this too, but recently have heard of them fitting no problem..

Fyi, the curve and the first 2 bolt locations from jku rails do line up with jk bodies. I haven't seen it in person, but I sold my rails to a buddy who cut them down for his jk
View attachment 92633

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

This^^^^

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

StrizzyChris

Don't scrap these!!! I'm half tempted to drive out and get them if it weren't for Obama's gas prices (like how I got political for no damn reason at all?)! Put them on Craig's list and you'll get an easy $50 for them within a week.

seanb123

I had heard this too, but recently have heard of them fitting no problem..

This^^^^

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Well look at that! I was out on a trip and a guy was trying to sell his rails from 4dr to guy with 2dr but they both came to the conclusion they wouldn't work after some trial and error. I watched but never got under and looked. Maybe they were just not the smartest lol one did "drink the creek water" soooo...

Top Bottom