Looking for fellow jeepers in so cal high desert!

Jeeper714

Looking to do a jeep run in so cal on Sunday. Not sure where we want to go but my '14 is just coming out of the shop on Friday after being completely modded and my husband and I wanted to take it out. Is anyone else maybe doing a run that we can tag along with or does anyone want to join us for something?

Let me know what y'all decide.... I'm down for Sunday.

Looney Tune

Like woody3 said we are out here in Ridgecrest...
So come up with dates..
Im in..:D..
And also we will be doing john bull in big bear early September if everything goes as planned. .lol..
Of course thats if my (Heep) is back together:eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Looking to do a jeep run in so cal on Sunday. Not sure where we want to go but my '14 is just coming out of the shop on Friday after being completely modded and my husband and I wanted to take it out. Is anyone else maybe doing a run that we can tag along with or does anyone want to join us for something?

A group of us is running Saturday and I believe Sunday in big bear Saturday is going to be the harder stuff like jb and all that Sunday is supposed to be a scenic day if we run feel free to pm me

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

DA RUNT

Trying to post some progress pics from my iPhone and it keeps saying invalid file so if you wanna check out my Instagram it's Missy3696 :)

I had that problem before and I had to uninstall the app and re install. That fixed it. No IG, but I think I can see it without logging in. I'll try

Missy3696

You're welcome , and omg that's sexy!!!! What color is that? Looks like anvil

Ya it's the anvil. I'll probably post over in that thread too. Decided to do the teal color for the accent. I liked the red but it seems so does everyone else too. Lol I just bought it and it went straight in to the shop and got stripped down. Too many upgrades to list so I'll just post some pics when it's done :)

DA RUNT

Ya it's the anvil. I'll probably post over in that thread too. Decided to do the teal color for the accent. I liked the red but it seems so does everyone else too. Lol I just bought it and it went straight in to the shop and got stripped down. Too many upgrades to list so I'll just post some pics when it's done :)

I noticed the accent color, looks good :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing it when it's done. Having Jeep withdrawls lol. 4 more months til I get home and can play with mine. Got an anvil too, but it's just sitting in the garage all stock and sad lol

Missy3696

I noticed the accent color, looks good :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing it when it's done. Having Jeep withdrawls lol. 4 more months til I get home and can play with mine. Got an anvil too, but it's just sitting in the garage all stock and sad lol

Ha, I know what you mean. I drove mine for a few days stock and I didn't want anyone seeing me drive it!! I wore a hat and sunglasses. Hahaha

Missy3696

I know that the Big Bear run was going for Sat and Sun but I think that we are going to do Sat in Big Bear and then Sun in Calico or Johnson Valley. Going from the beautiful mountains to the desert lol.

rubicrawl

I know that the Big Bear run was going for Sat and Sun but I think that we are going to do Sat in Big Bear and then Sun in Calico or Johnson Valley. Going from the beautiful mountains to the desert lol.

Oh nice I can only do one day I'll see when the weekend comes

xtremefx4

Welcome to WAL. Hope you enjoy it here. I'm also from the HD but out in Phelan.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcgee149

well i have only done one trail out by apple valley and i loved it. it is acalled matino wash and its off of rattle snake canyon trail i think. it was a blast.

Top Bottom