Looking for fellow jeepers in so cal high desert!

Missy3696

Hi, my husband and I are newbies to wayalife and just wanted to see how many of you are up here in the SoCal desert. We live in Apple Valley and are always doing runs in Calico, Stoddard wells and Big Bear. Wanted to see if anyone wanted to come along. Can't wait to meet some new jeepers!!

Melissa and Mike

jesse3638

Hooked
Hey Melissa and Mike and welcome to Wayalife. I to live in Apple Valley we'll have to meet up for a run when I get back from work.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

ttfhell

Cool. If I can get enough people together I'd like to do a run in Odessa Canyon in Calico. I'll check out some dates and hopefully get something posted up soon :)

I've only been to calico once for Odessa and Doran I loved that place.

Jeeper714

I just relocated from the east coast to Lancaster, CA. Very new to trails with rocks etc since we have mud on the EC. As long as no one minds a newbie to trail runs then I'm always down to take the Jeep out on the weekends.

Missy3696

I've only been to calico once for Odessa and Doran I loved that place.

Ya, it's my favorite place to go. We usually bypass the gateway obstacle at the beginning but if we had other jeeps with us then we'd be willing to try it.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I just relocated from the east coast to Lancaster, CA. Very new to trails with rocks etc since we have mud on the EC. As long as no one minds a newbie to trail runs then I'm always down to take the Jeep out on the weekends.

What part of the east coast?

I'm a transplant from Ohio. We're in bear valley (Tehachapi )

Missy3696

Great! We know most of the trails out here like the back of our hand. But we have had trouble getting a group together to go so you are definitely welcome to join us. Sometimes it's short notice for when we decide to go but I'll let you know when we go out. The more the merrier! :)

Jeeper714

Great! We know most of the trails out here like the back of our hand. But we have had trouble getting a group together to go so you are definitely welcome to join us. Sometimes it's short notice for when we decide to go but I'll let you know when we go out. The more the merrier! :)

Short notice.... That's how most of my plans go! Lol

My JK is stock height right now however I have 35" Duratracs and rock sliders. Just a fair warning lol.

Lift and armor are waiting to be installed.

Missy3696

Yup. I have a 2014 JKR (2 door).

Oh you should be fine then!!! We have a 07 jk 2 door that is our main jeep and that one is totally done and then I just bought a 14 unlimited that is in the shop as we speak getting totally stripped down and redone so that'll be on the road soon. We like challenging trails but nothing too crazy......

Woody3

My buddies and I from Ridgecrest love calico. When you find a date, post the run in "up coming runs". If I'm off I'll be down.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Hi, my husband and I are newbies to wayalife and just wanted to see how many of you are up here in the SoCal desert. We live in Apple Valley and are always doing runs in Calico, Stoddard wells and Big Bear. Wanted to see if anyone wanted to come along. Can't wait to meet some new jeepers!!

Melissa and Mike

Welcome I live in sd just moved here from riverside I'm always up that way wheeling let me no I'll join

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

Rock Killer

I'm in Fontana also.We make several runs a year to calico. We are camping there Halloween look us up. also love the ridgecrest area

Missy3696

Looking to do a jeep run in so cal on Sunday. Not sure where we want to go but my '14 is just coming out of the shop on Friday after being completely modded and my husband and I wanted to take it out. Is anyone else maybe doing a run that we can tag along with or does anyone want to join us for something?

DA RUNT

Looking to do a jeep run in so cal on Sunday. Not sure where we want to go but my '14 is just coming out of the shop on Friday after being completely modded and my husband and I wanted to take it out. Is anyone else maybe doing a run that we can tag along with or does anyone want to join us for something?

Post up some pics when you pick it up, pretty excited to see how it came out :thumb:

Top Bottom