Stolen jeep!!

Rollover41

Sorry to read that but not always goes to Mexico, right now is hard to cross the border to Mexico, in my opinion is easy on an empty werehouse in San Diego.
But lets keep an eye

sean.m.adams33

Ya that sucks did the insurance pay you?

Yes the insurance paid off my jeep and gave me a portion of what I had in it. I also got some money from my personal property claim. It is nowhere worth what I had in the jeep. Good luck op. This is a terrible situation.

maritimer1

The Jeep was found today in El Cajon. Apparently someone called anonymously and reported that it looked like it didn't belong there and the cops when by with their license plate reader and it came up stolen. I'm not able to get there until after work so they had it towed but they said it looked like it was in good condition and at least drivable. Thank you all for keeping an eye out for it!

2013CGJKU

The Jeep was found today in El Cajon. Apparently someone called anonymously and reported that it looked like it didn't belong there and the cops when by with their license plate reader and it came up stolen. I'm not able to get there until after work so they had it towed but they said it looked like it was in good condition and at least drivable. Thank you all for keeping an eye out for it!

Great news man!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Brankz

Wow you're lucky congrats brother! If you need a rite let me know.
But before 8 cause it's my ZzZzZzZ time

Rccrwlr

Very Cool! so when are you moving to NorCal?

StrizzyChris

Great to hear it turned up, and hopefully not damaged.

Now its time for you to give us a wave, and become an active member :thumb:

Top Bottom