One Liners

Missy3696

Not exactly a one liner but my favorite saying:
According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you are actually a few million years too late. The star is dead, just like your dreams

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Maybe he just hates me?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

:cheesy::cheesy:

You sir, need to hear the gospel of Jesus. He hates no one, especially you.

And it is disrespectful to myself and other believers in Jesus when you take it all as a joke. Jesus loves you and will save you if you allow him.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Take a chill pill.

Armydog

You sir, need to hear the gospel of Jesus. He hates no one, especially you.

And it is disrespectful to myself and other believers in Jesus when you take it all as a joke. Jesus loves you and will save you if you allow him.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok my friend. Thank you. I know you believe what you are saying and I appreciate your concern and conviction. Your beliefs are your right and I did not intend a personable or serious assault on them or you

One liners are often sarcastic, controversial and tongue in cheek

Please relax and take it for what it's worth. A joke plain and simple

I guess my other religious smart ass one liners are best kept to myself for now....

Tempting, but the high road seems like the right line to take on this trail. Have a nice day

KennyFrench

My pops favorite line was.. want in one hand and sh@t in the other and see what you get first.

My grandmother used to say the same thing except it ended with "...see which one fills up faster" And, her favorite frustration phrase was "Well, shit fire and save the matches"

Jaydoc1

I shot my first Turkey today. Scared the shit out of everyone in the frozen food section, it was awesome!

Top Bottom