One Liners

Armydog

It looks good from my house,

And

That's good enough for contract work...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

David1tontj

"To the choppah!"
We have a blacked out minivan that we call our "Black Hawk". We constantly yell to the kids - "get to the choppa!!"
It's really funny/cute to hear my 3 year old yell it!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Panda

We have a blacked out minivan that we call our "Black Hawk". We constantly yell to the kids - "get to the choppa!!"
It's really funny/cute to hear my 3 year old yell it!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

That's funny stuff :thumb: my bro had an hummer H1 and we used to yell "quickly get in the humvee" lmao

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Everyone hates me ...
Women hate me because they can't have me - men hate me because they can't be me.

jeeprunner03

My grandmother used to say the same thing except it ended with "...see which one fills up faster" And, her favorite frustration phrase was "Well, shit fire and save the matches"

My granny and mother both say that all the time

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Queer as a football bat!

Not sure what kind of backlash I'll get on this forum but I'll make my disclaimer anyway:

This is just a one liner I find humorous. It is not intended to be a gay bashing statement by me. :)

Top Bottom