Waving from Long Island NY

xtoby44x

Hello Everyone,

Bill Z. here from Long Island NY, and a PROUD new first time Jeep owner of a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition in Hydro Blue Pearl. Just wanted to start off by saying thank you to Eddie and everyone else on the forum for some of the tips and tricks they've posted here on the forum in the past, they've been a huge help to a first timer like me. With your help Ive done some minor upgrades to date like Rampage hood locks, K&N filter, Mopar Side Steps install, guards for the door sills, and my latest purchase JW Speaker Chrome 8700 headlights (which I'm un-patiently waiting for from Northridge4X4). In the future I'd really like to do a 3" EVO ENFORCER King Shocks lift with 35" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's but I got to save my pennies to make that happen and also read up on everything i'm going to need to make it happen. For the most part my Jeep is going to be a daily driver going 60 plus miles a day back and forth to NYC but I'd eventually like to get into some light to moderate 4 wheeling in the future. Well THANKS again for the great reads so far and I look forward to being a member of this great community.

Bill Z. :standing wave:

IMG_1908 copy.jpg

IMG_1900 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom