New Jeep owner here!

JeepNguns

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the community. I thank you all for your past posts and for the future ones as well.
I'm looking for some small, inexpensive mod project suggestions. I own a 2011 JK Sport. I've already put some 33s on it and changed the radio and speakers. As I get more OT I'll be able to do the lift and such. Right now I'm actually considering a 2.5 BB just to get up a little bit higher I bottomed the tires out on my wheel wells at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan. Any suggestions on a particular BB kit? How important is it to change my axles if I'm looking to roll 35s-37s? Am I doing any damage rolling on. 33's? I've read some stuff about changing axles to run 37's or 40's and sometimes 35s. Any input is welcome and much appreciated.

Thank You,

AL B

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

safecracker909

I replaced my Rubicon D44 with a RockJock 60 when I went to 37" tires. But my reason was I can sell the D44 and recoup some cost as the D44 has value. But since there is not much (if any) resale value in a D30, I would wheel in until it broke or had some disposable dollars to throw at it.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JK:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CZEBJKU

Welcome wave. I will be going to 35s on my D30 but will be installing c gussets and regearing both axles.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, any BB will work. There's no real benefit of choosing one brand over another. They all do the same thing.

Top Bottom