Rausch Creek - Aug 23rd

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Hi all, my wife and I are coming up from NC to wheel Rausch on Saturday. I know there's a big event that weekend posted in another thread, but I can only go this day since we're driving up Friday and back on Sunday.

Not trying to start a big group, but if anyone else is interested in wheeling with us that day, I'd love to meet up. Another member, noroad said he might be interested too.

Thanks and look forward to hitting the trails!

Napalm90

Hi all, my wife and I are coming up from NC to wheel Rausch on Saturday. I know there's a big event that weekend posted in another thread, but I can only go this day since we're driving up Friday and back on Sunday.

Not trying to start a big group, but if anyone else is interested in wheeling with us that day, I'd love to meet up. Another member, noroad said he might be interested too.

Thanks and look forward to hitting the trails!

Maybe. I have not had the chance to go at all this summer due to estate and other personal issues that need dealing with and i would really like to test out the pr44. If I am able to get off and fix what i need to I will gladly tag along.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Maybe. I have not had the chance to go at all this summer due to estate and other personal issues that need dealing with and i would really like to test out the pr44. If I am able to get off and fix what i need to I will gladly tag along.

Awesome! PM me when the date gets closer and we can exchange info if you're still able to make it.

KingCopperhead

I'll be up there with a few friends and their jeeps. Planning to run blues maybe some purples, one of my buddies might do some blacks and reds.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I'll be up there with a few friends and their jeeps. Planning to run blues maybe some purples, one of my buddies might do some blacks and reds.

I'd be happy to check out some blues with you, but given I'll be up there on 32's, I'm afraid anything harder may simply be out of the question for me.

I guess I really should have thrown that disclaimer out when I posted this up. Sorry about that.

seanb123

I'd be happy to check out some blues with you, but given I'll be up there on 32's, I'm afraid anything harder may simply be out of the question for me.

I guess I really should have thrown that disclaimer out when I posted this up. Sorry about that.

I've seen some stock rigs get around fairly well. You will be surprised at how much you can do there. Most blacks have bypasses also

KingCopperhead

I'm running with the NOVA group on Friday and Saturday. Sunday I'm rolling with my friends from CNYJEEP. Shoot me a Pm when you're up there. If enough folks from my local club come up Saturday I'm going to just run with them. You'd be welcome to join :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I will not be able to attend now. My parents have friends coming to the beach and need my help. Maybe in September

Top Bottom