A Wayalife Write-up Book

Charlie Mike

In a few of my most recent threads I've stated that I've been prep'n for my first Rubicon trip this summer. So I was just flipping through some WAL write-ups studying-up on some fixes that might be worth while to know on the trail. I came across a comment by Linebacker in the "Jeep JK Wrangler Front Axle Shaft Removal & Replacement" write-up...
"...I've started a 3-ring binder for common field repairs I'll carry with me and this one will be in it for sure."
And it got me thinking.

WAL, why not make a Wayalife Write-up & Trail Fix book!? Now I don't know anything about the publishing business or the cost of actually making that happen, but a hard copy of all the Wayalife original write-ups and trail fixes would be pretty awesome! And I would buy one! Maybe even a small to medium sized "handbook" you can just keep in your center console or glove box. For now I'll just print them out and keep them in a 3-ring binder like Linebacker, but having an official WAL book would be pretty sweet!
:thumb:

The only issue I could see is not every break is going to be the exact same.

On that note there are so many different scenarios that would have to be taken into consideration when deciding on what topics to cover.

Then there could be some liability issues as well.

R/
Will

Jeeper Jr.

The only issue I could see is not every break is going to be the exact same.

On that note there are so many different scenarios that would have to be taken into consideration when deciding on what topics to cover.

Then there could be some liability issues as well.

R/
Will

It won't have to cover every break, just common ones and the major, crippling breaks. It would be something I would get.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kavanji

awesome idea. e-book stile for the tab / phone would be just great. no matter where you are in the world you could whip out the tab and check it out.
the writeups are so valuable as is that i have installed a permanent computer in the garage so i dont have to go to my office every time i need to verify / check / research something. even before i start a upgrade or repair on the jeep i do my homework by researching what i am about to do on WOL. :clap2:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Print them off then scan them back as a PDF and problem solved. Paper for the house PDF for the trail.

This is what I did copy in my garage tool box and copy on my ipad and computer. And one on my Google drive so I can even look from my phone.:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom