Gleno's build

gleno99

After almost 2 years, I finally saved some cash and bought some stuff. With the help of a some folks on here, which I greatly appreciate, I decided to go with 3" Evo Enforcer for 35"s, drag link flip, bilstein 5100's, Coast 1310 front drive shaft, XD Strikes with nitto trail grappler and body armor rear bumper. My dad came over and we put it all on. After I ordered the lift, I ended up deciding on going with 37's so I cut my fenders hoping the bumpstops I ordered will keep them from rubbing. It's been a week since installing and haven't made it to the trails. However, I think it drives great on the street. I believe it's softer than stock. Small bumps I can hardly feel. Cornering is great , body roll seems less than stock as I can drive faster around corners. I like it a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to get to the trails in the next couple of weeks. The only pics are in the garage.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406311194.028817.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406311205.235797.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406311246.870570.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406311285.610525.jpg

07JKSahara

Really nice looking. I also like how you left the smallest bit of the front fender sloping down. Personally, I like that look.

Last edited:

gleno99

Thanks. I like the height with the 3" coils. Also, I don't know if I could have parked in the garage with the 4".

rdreng

Your Rig looks great !! You'll enjoy the lift.

Make sure you have the 3 inch bump stops (minimum). When I ordered my Enforcer lift kit for 35 inch tires (which is what I currently have) along with the Drag Link Flip kit, the whole package was shipped with 2 inch bump stops. This would have worked fine without the Drag Link Flip kit. However, once the Draglink Flip is included you need the 3 inch bump stops, or else the raised trackbar bracket will hit the frame under full suspension compression. (I had to drive over to EVO in Fullerton to exchange the bump stops). Just something to double check to avoid an issue down the trail,,,,, hope this helps.

gleno99

Your Rig looks great !! You'll enjoy the lift.

Make sure you have the 3 inch bump stops (minimum). When I ordered my Enforcer lift kit for 35 inch tires (which is what I currently have) along with the Drag Link Flip kit, the whole package was shipped with 2 inch bump stops. This would have worked fine without the Drag Link Flip kit. However, once the Draglink Flip is included you need the 3 inch bump stops, or else the raised trackbar bracket will hit the frame under full suspension compression. (I had to drive over to EVO in Fullerton to exchange the bump stops). Just something to double check to avoid an issue down the trail,,,,, hope this helps.

Thanks. I'll double check the bumpstops.

Edit: just checked and they are 3". Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

gleno99

I just finished praying Rustoleum bed liner on the second Evo slider. Hopefully I'll be able to get them welded on this weekend.
It looks like it has holes for bolts if you don't want to weld them on. Has anyone actually bolted them on instead of welding?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409352482.356108.jpg

JKbrick

I just finished praying Rustoleum bed liner on the second Evo slider. Hopefully I'll be able to get them welded on this weekend.
It looks like it has holes for bolts if you don't want to weld them on. Has anyone actually bolted them on instead of welding?
View attachment 97811

I think JKJody did, from what I remember. It is not recommended from the manufacturer tho

gleno99

I went to my dad so he could weld on my evo sliders. Also had him weld c gussets.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409543522.359493.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409543553.167627.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409543664.635316.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409543664.635316.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Top Bottom