Jeep Wave from Ohio!

BuckeyeJeep

Hi all, I just recently brought my Jeep a week ago and I'm totally loving it! It is fun to drive!! Currently, it doesn't look like much but a Wrangler Sport, 2011 JK. I'm working on building it up to take it off road. I've got rock sliders waiting for me in the mail somewhere....! Can't wait to get those on soon! I will definitely be in on this forum quite often asking about mods, etc.

Btw, anyone know when orders of decals will be available? They are out of the cowl "wayalife" script decals! :eek:

Jeep_01.jpg

07JKSahara

Giving this young company a try - I ordered the ACE JK Rock Sliders (http://www.aceengineeringandfab.com/ACE-JK-Rock-Sliders-2-Door_p_8.html).
The 19 good reviews gave me to the go ahead and various youtube videos of these in action.
Thanks to Northridge 4x4's discount and free shipping, great deal on this one!

Nice, I know a lot of people here have run them. Btw, Buckeyejeep tells me you're from OSU territory... I grew up in Ann Arbor before moving west, U of M fan.... We might have to have a friendly wager when the big game rolls around!!

BuckeyeJeep

Nice, I know a lot of people here have run them. Btw, Buckeyejeep tells me you're from OSU territory... I grew up in Ann Arbor before moving west, U of M fan.... We might have to have a friendly wager when the big game rolls around!!
I hope your friends enjoyed having the ace rock sliders and shows proven quality in these products!

Let's see, U of M fan?? Yes, we'll have to make some friendly bets! This is the game I always look forward too!

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

OH14JKU

Hi all, I just recently brought my Jeep a week ago and I'm totally loving it! It is fun to drive!! Currently, it doesn't look like much but a Wrangler Sport, 2011 JK. I'm working on building it up to take it off road. I've got rock sliders waiting for me in the mail somewhere....! Can't wait to get those on soon! I will definitely be in on this forum quite often asking about mods, etc.

Btw, anyone know when orders of decals will be available? They are out of the cowl "wayalife" script decals! :eek:

View attachment 93273

Welcome from another new owner in Ohio!

Top Bottom