Stupid people

David1tontj

I was gonna throw this pic up in random photos, but I felt like we need a thread just for these kind of pics.

I am embarrassed to admit that this guy is my friend. He asked me if I could weld a new coupler on his trailer. I said yes, but when he pulled up to my house with it, I was blown away at how dangerous/wreckless what he had done was.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406477949.060252.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406478246.887517.jpg

Here is what you're looking at.....

1- the hitch is broken, so he just used some rope to tie it down on the ball!

2- despite only having rope holding this thing, he didn't even have safety chains!!!!

3- to complete the trifecta, no trailer lights or brakes were hooked up.

He is lucky that his stupidity did not kill someone.

I got the old coupler grinded off, the new one welded on, a new jack, and of coarse, two new safety chains before it left my house.

So, let's see the stupid people/things you have encountered

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
A college buddy of mine didn't understand why Alaska was so cold and Hawaii so tropical when they are right next to each other on a map.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406479942.129420.jpg

He also thought it was cool that Alaska had such a straight beach.

:cheesy:

Surprisingly, he did earn a degree.

David1tontj

A college buddy of mine didn't understand why Alaska was so cold and Hawaii so tropical when they are right next to each other on a map.

View attachment 93317

He also thought it was cool that Alaska had such a straight beach.

:cheesy:

Surprisingly, he did earn a degree.

Haha. I bet he was really confused when he heard about people driving to Alaska!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

pvanweelden

I had a gal at work once ask how I knew what size paper the copier needed, since the physical paper size was not printed on the blank paper :banghead:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406481813.375974.jpg This is a job I went out on a few years ago. Family was out of the house, contractor came to dig a trench in the front yard and severed the gas line. Shortly thereafter...kaboom. Thankfully no one was injured.

David1tontj

View attachment 93318 This is a job I went out on a few years ago. Family was out of the house, contractor came to dig a trench in the front yard and severed the gas line. Shortly thereafter...kaboom. Thankfully no one was injured.

That guy was lucky nobody was home!! I can't believe when people don't call to locate before digging! Had he called he wouldn't have gotten in trouble..

David1tontj

I had a gal at work once ask how I knew what size paper the copier needed, since the physical paper size was not printed on the blank paper :banghead:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Blonde?

scull20

That guy was lucky nobody was home!! I can't believe when people don't call to locate before digging! Had he called he wouldn't have gotten in trouble..

Very very lucky indeed. The explosion and subsequent fire dislodged the front door from hinges on the house across the street, blew out the windows on a porch two doors down and melted the siding the electric service feeds on the houses next door to the left and right.

Top Bottom