Washing my carpets

bigtrucker52

Hey fellow jeepers! I've been mudding quite a few times doorless and my carpets need to be cleaned. I usually can just vacuum them but they're super muddy now. How hard is it to take them out and hose them off and to put back in when they're dry and clean?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

I've taken out a few sets, but I've never put them back in. They come out very easily though so I'd imagine going back in would be a breeze.

Should be easy as long as you unbolt and remove the seats before removal. I cut mine when I took them out because I didn't take the seats out first.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They fit back in very easily. The only trouble area was around the center console/dash but it was far from hard.

JKFlyer

If u get fed up with current set cause too muddy, I'm selling mine...4 door. Check for sale threads. No worries either way and good luck

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

bigtrucker52

If u get fed up with current set cause too muddy, I'm selling mine...4 door. Check for sale threads. No worries either way and good luck

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks but i have a 2door. I want to just take mine out completely and bedline the whole tub so all i have to do is just hose it out when i get done but my parents won't let me

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackRockBurner

You do not have to remove the front seats to pull the carpet. There's a few nylon flanged nuts you have to unscrew by hand; in the foot well on the firewall and maybe under the seat (have a 4door so 2 door could be different). Start pulling from firewall back, the carpet may have to be cut around one seat bracket (1/4") or just give it a good pull.

Napalm90

You font have to remove the seats to take out the carpets.... There is a section that was mostly cut through but not finished, just cut that part and its a breeze....

Top Bottom