Banner Elk NC

hogtyed

I am going to be in the Banner Elk area of NC the first week of Aug. I found some trails last year when I was there but I was just exploring on my own. Does anyone know of any great trails in that area?:yup:

hogtyed

I am going to be in the Banner Elk area of NC the first week of Aug. I found some trails last year when I was there but I was just exploring on my own. Does anyone know of any great trails in that area?:yup:

Must not be many Jeepers in Banner Elk, ha.:thinking:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I am near Banner Elk and have not had the opportunity to explore yet. In Marion there is a place called The Flats and usually have open rides. I have only been up here for a few months and have been kinda busy. I did have a site in my favorites of trails and ratings and will try to find it.

hogtyed

Apparently not, that's okay I can find a trail all by myself.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hogtyed

Wherever you go you can get a county map that will show you where the dirt roads are. From there you can usually find trails or make your own.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sorry about that. I have been in the process moving from SC to NC. Time is limited...working, moving, trying to maintain two properties keeps you busy. Could not find site. I do remember it was very descriptive on the trails with ratings as well. I thought I had saved it in my bookmarks, but they were cleared out.

hogtyed

Thanks for trying, I completely understand about the moving & busy life thing. That's exactly why we are on vacation now!!! A week away from reality. LOL

Top Bottom