Wave from Chino Hills

JAGS

Hooked
I read and reviewed a lot on this forum before buying my JKUR so that I had the best "factory" build. I've had my 2012 for a few months now and been running some trails. Finally joined WAL a couple weeks ago and wanted to say hi to everyone. Love reading all the posts from experienced jeepers out there and taking notes for future mods. :rock:

New jeep owner and loving it. Big wave from Chino Hills.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Nice photos brother. I'll see you around. I'm in the Chino Valley quite a bit. Keep an eye out for a rescue green 2 door with armor and no rear bumper ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks.

I wave at all jeeps. Even soccer moms and mall crawlers. Lol. You'll get a wave from me for sure should we cross paths.

DManuel

Cool photos. Looks like you've been having some fun. Welcome to the forum! We are in Anaheim. Hope to see you around.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Welcome, I usually drive through Chino on my way home from Work, its a hell of a lot better than the 91!

JAGS

Hooked
Welcome, I usually drive through Chino on my way home from Work, its a hell of a lot better than the 91!

Thanks man.

TRUTH. I do freelance marketing so luckily I don't have to drive far from home office very office. I always hate client mtg days though as they are generally in OC or LA. That 91 is a B!

Markymark420

Welcome, from a former Chino Hills resident. Good looking Rubi!
I can also agree with you gentlemen regarding the 91. I would take it home from work around midnight and while there weren't as many cars, they are always closing multiple lanes for construction. Thank god for FastTrack!

MTG

Caught the Bug
So glad I no longer live in so. cal. I was bitching about my 7 minute commute just the other day... Oh wait, no I wasn't. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks again to everyone for the welcome. Too kind. Thrilled to be a jeep owner and now a forum member.

Top Bottom