If you like it.....Then you better put a ring on it!

TrailBear

Sorry.......

Didn't she buy him a jeep??? That's a keeper there, congratulation's Chirs!
I hid a ring inside a box of shotgun shells for my wife to find while at a turkey shoot a few years back, she called me an asshole, then gave my a kiss and said yes. Kind of a red neck way to do it lol.

StrizzyChris

Thanks again everyone!

Congrats Striz!! Way to go! You did it right! I predict a long and happy life together. After 45 years of marriage my BW (beautiful wife) still looks great to me, even with her mouth full of a PB&J sandwich. I wish you the same with your soon to be BW.:thumb::thumb:
View attachment 93635

Wow, congratulations on 45yrs!!! :thumb:

And all this time Overlander was telling us you were gay. :grayno:

I think that was wishful thinking on his behalf :eek:

Didn't she buy him a jeep??? I hid a ring inside a box of shotgun shells for my wife....Kind of a red neck way to do it lol.

Yup, she bought me a '65 Gladiator. I'm a redneck at heart and we are having the wedding back home in po-dunk Ohio :thumb:

07JKSahara

Congrats Striz!! Way to go! You did it right! I predict a long and happy life together. After 45 years of marriage my BW (beautiful wife) still looks great to me, even with her mouth full of a PB&J sandwich. I wish you the same with your soon to be BW.:thumb::thumb:
View attachment 93635

Congrats! I'm only 2 1/2 years, I hope I get to say the same thing in 43 years...

Top Bottom