If you like it.....Then you better put a ring on it!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Congrats! High marks for a creative proposal. My wife and I are approaching our 5 year anniversary (Aug. 1), it only gets better with time, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Crawler Kitty

Congrats Chris! super happy for you two! i almost started a thread for you yesterday after seeing it on facebook but decided agaisnt it.

Congrats! Chris and Kim! Coz I was going to do the same but thought I should ask first glad to see it's on here for the WAL family to see and celebrate! These two my friends are a great couple good match and I'm so happy for them both!

StrizzyChris

Thanks everyone!

Sorry.......

The guy who will be my best man text me 2 days after(this morning) and all his message said was "Interesting turn of events." He's much like you...a smart ass but good guy! :cheesy:

Congratulations to you two !!! :thumbup: My oldest daughter just got engaged on the 13th. I am looking forward to the "Family Build Thread" on yours Chris.

If I'm "raising em right" you'll see a new Jeeper in about 18yrs! :yup:

Reminds me of a text I sent to her in the past when we had a dispute...

47482770.jpg

Rccrwlr

Congrats. 17 yrs for us and wouldn't know what to do without her. Best decision I ever made!!

--rccrwlr
".....and that's it baby!"

StrizzyChris

Wow! What an elaborate way to propose, and very cool as well. I bet Kim was on cloud 9. Soon you too will be in this club of ours, I for one enjoy marriage but my wife is pretty awesome.

She is! I have never seen her cry and smile so much! I have never sen her so happy since we've been together! Her spirit right now was worth every penny of that ring!

In any case, about time! :cheesy:

That's what all her friends and family said! :cheesy: We went out on her uncles yacht the next day and they were all talking about babies and wedding plans....The only thing I had control over has happened and now I cant keep up :crazyeyes:

Congrats! Chris and Kim! Coz I was going to do the same but thought I should ask first glad to see it's on here for the WAL family to see and celebrate! These two my friends are a great couple good match and I'm so happy for them both!

Thanks Kathy! We really hope to plan at least one more evening with you guys before we leave. :yup:

DA RUNT

Congrats and many years of happiness to both of you. we've been married 23 years, no cool story tho. I asked, Hey you wanna get married and she replied "might as well" the rest is history :yup:

Congrats on the decision to move the love you found to the next level of a life time. You did great with the proposal which will give you two something to talk about and even laugh about in the future, just a start of the 'making of memories' to grow upon year after year. We just celebrated our 30 years of marriage last month while on a white water rafting trip down the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon...still making memories together!!! Again, congrats !!!:clap2: :clap2:

Crawler Kitty

Thanks Kathy! We really hope to plan at least one more evening with you guys before we leave. :yup:[/QUOTE]

Yes doors always open next time we'll play bean bag toss (not going to use it's real name...Cornhole...in fear of the repercussion comments!) Ladies vs Men (Pilapina's vs Gringos :p)! We got this Kim!!!!!

Hobolobo

Congrats y'all! Just celebrated 4yrs with my wife, 7 yrs total, it's great no matter what "other people" will try to say.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
That's awesome Chris.......congratulations:clap2:......I wish you two many years of happiness together :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Congrats Striz!! Way to go! You did it right! I predict a long and happy life together. After 45 years of marriage my BW (beautiful wife) still looks great to me, even with her mouth full of a PB&J sandwich. I wish you the same with your soon to be BW.:thumb::thumb:
Lunch Break.jpg

DA RUNT

Congrats Striz!! Way to go! You did it right! I predict a long and happy life together. After 45 years of marriage my BW (beautiful wife) still looks great to me, even with her mouth full of a PB&J sandwich. I wish you the same with your soon to be BW.:thumb::thumb:
View attachment 93635

Dang, congrats to you two are in order also. That's awesome :thumb:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I guess the Old Guys Crew (ramin, JeepFan, Moochie, TrailBud, myself) didn’t get to pass on any wisdom to you while we were on the Rubicon!
Advice: DON’T DO IT!!! :eek:
And all this time Overlander was telling us you were gay. :grayno:

Seriously tho, Rascal-Rubi and I just celebrated 28 years last week, and there is nothing better than running the trails of life with your co-driver. :yup:
Congrats! :thumb:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Congrats Chris!

I saw the subject line and thought this was a thread about Beyonce.

Top Bottom