High altitude wave from Denver!

Crotalus

Hello all...new 2014 Unlimited Rubicon owner here. Already hitting the trails here in Colorado and loving every minute....amazed at what this Jeep can do. Minor mods planned (winch, lights, tube doors for the kids) because I love the stock look for now. Plus I want to know what it can do in stock form first. Anyway, the entire family is embracing the Jeep culture and loving it. I look forward to being a part of this great community! IMAG0550.jpg IMAG0543.jpg 2014-07-27 15.25.30.jpg

Ldogg

Looks good! Welcome to WOL. I am down in the springs. If your looking for rock/tube doors check out rancho. What's cool with those is that you can also get SpiderWebShade inserts in different colors to add a little bit of extra security for the little ones.... :)

Clem319

Welcome, I am new too. That's great the family is embracing the jeep. The first trip I took my family on was a night run. It was about 4 hours longer than expected. The doors were off and it dropped below 60 degrees. The 2 hour ride home was miserable for all. My wife hasn't wanted to go since because the first trip left a bad taste in her mouth. I'm sure I can do some convincing and we will be more prepared next time!

Crotalus

Yeah, planning for the changing temps on trail runs is something the girls are still trying to figure out. Airing down the tires on the second trip helped the wife get over the bone jarring full psi first trip!

Coloradan

Welcome to Wayalife! I'm in Broomfield, shoot me a PM if you are ever looking for a wheeling buddy in the metro area.

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, nice looking rig. Good to see you getting out there and enjoying it with the family

StrictlyWranglers

Welcome and congrats! Looking forward to making the move to CO soon - I'll be in FT Collins - wherever your trails are there look awesome! Hope to see you out there!:clap2:

t8er

Welcome from Lone Tree about 20 minutes south. Send me a pm if your looking for someone to wheel with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crotalus

Welcome from Lone Tree about 20 minutes south. Send me a pm if your looking for someone to wheel with.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm actually in the Highlands Ranch area, so I may take you up on that offer! See you on the trails.

t8er

I'll let you both know I'm looking to hit middle st vrain and coney flats on Aug 16.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom