FOR SALE : EVO Bolt-On Coil Overs - SOLD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are interested, I have Rubicat's Bolt-On Coil Overs available for sale. This includes front and rear King coil overs and the brackets needed to install them. It does not come with Rockstars that you will need for the rear, the front sway bar link risers that is normally included, extended brake lines, longer sway bar links or bolts/nuts. Normal retail for this is about $3600 for the set but, I am offering it for only $1500+ shipping. I have a lot of people interested in them but, I will sell them on a first come first serve basis.

:cool:

For those of you who are interested, I have Rubicat's Bolt-On Coil Overs available for sale. This includes front and rear King coil overs and the brackets needed to install them. It does not come with Rockstars that you will need for the rear, the front sway bar link risers that is normally included, extended brake lines, longer sway bar links or bolts/nuts. Normal retail for this is about $3600 for the set but, I am offering it for only $1500+ shipping. I have a lot of people interested in them but, I will sell them on a first come first serve basis.

:cool:

That's a good price! How many miles on them and besides what you listed is there anything else I would need to purchase to have the setup properly?

HLKSMSH

OK Eddie I got a few friends about to be members so they can hit you up two guys want them bad. Guess we will see

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wish I didn't just buy the wheels and tires now lol maybe Hinrich will want to jump on this price

Christarp

I really want to buy them... but I also don't want to kill my dana 30.... I'm sure these will be gone within the week :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay guys, I apologize for not responding until now but, I have just gone through and answered all the PM's that were sent to me last night and this morning.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've inquired about my PayPal account, that information has been sent to you. The first person to pay up will get the coil overs. In the event one of you pays after they are sold, I will be sure to refund you immediately.

Top Bottom