Just rambling

rodgerdathug

So my girlfriend great grandmother passed back in May and they finally held the services well I got to drive my girls father 2000 bonneville supercharged from Louisville ky area to Chicago area great car for long trips that fuel economy was pretty good compared to the jeep. So long story short left Friday came back today got in the jeep and I felt so out of place. I was up so high lol. It was funny. Anyone else felt odd driving your jeep so long then driving a different car then going back to the jeep a feel like out of places lol

SteelBadger

Kind of the opposite for me. Went on a 6 day vacation and drove a rental. Getting back into the Jeep felt like being home. Damn near wanted to hug the thing. I had to drive my wife's vehicle for a day last week.
Couldn't wait to get back to my Jeep.
I really can't stand driving other vehicles now.

Sorry, I should have offered my condolences first.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It feels weird if I don't drive it for more than two days lol over vacation last week I was on the jet ski and boat everyday and didn't get in another car for a few days. Hopped in the jeep and felt so out of place like you said

Panda

I feel opposite also, I drive a cargo van five days a week for work when I get in my jeep it's like woohoo! :rock:

I feel weird driving anything other then my jeep. It was broke down for 7 weeks recently and when it was fixed and I got to drive it again it had felt like a year I'm just happy it back running again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2RedRigs

So my girlfriend great grandmother passed back in May and they finally held the services well I got to drive my girls father 2000 bonneville supercharged from Louisville ky area to Chicago area great car for long trips that fuel economy was pretty good compared to the jeep. So long story short left Friday came back today got in the jeep and I felt so out of place. I was up so high lol. It was funny. Anyone else felt odd driving your jeep so long then driving a different car then going back to the jeep a feel like out of places lol

stop-clubbing-baby-seals-punctuation.jpg

It took me like 5 attempts to read that.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I drive a Nissan Altima during the week (when it isn't in the shop :mad:). I always look forward to the weekends because I get to drive the Jeep! :wings:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Every time I use my girls Explorer for an extended amount of time and then go back to my Jeep......I find myself grabbing for the column shifter to put it in gear......and also reaching for the electric window switch on the door panel.........I have to keep reminding myself....."Hey dumbass you're in the Jeep.....the switch isn't on the door.......dut da duh........Center console!....Center console!.....Center console!............also i might add........my rescue truck also has a column shifter which adds to my confusion as well

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Jackal01

The wife and I both work at the same place so we ride together. We take her mustang to keep the jeep miles down (no warranty on the Jeep but the mustang has extended on top of manufacturer). But once a week I like to drive the Jeep and it is just pure joy when I drive it. The mustang is great to drive but nothing like a Jeep. :rock:

bholder817

I am at a mix. When I have to drive my wife's Grand Cherokee it is nice and comfy. But I miss my rig. Then I get in mine and it feels like home. Oh but then I push the gas and go I wish I had power.....

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
I am also opposite, every time I drive my wife's Jeep Liberty. I try to grab the auto shifter an push the clutch in. Or roll the power window's down by hand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom