Need a lil help

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Hey all idk if I'm posting this in the right area or if anyone really cares but here I go lol.. I hate my job won't say who I work for it dosnt matter I live here in San Diego have my cdl class a have been driving for a couple years and have sales experience so I was just wondering if anyone may no someone looking for a cdl class a driver or a sales person or if you own you own company looking for someone I would like to talk to you .. And thanks for taking the time to read I do have a resume I can send if needed

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Crest beverage is looking for drivers right now I believe. You don't have to load your own trucks just pick up the trailer and go.

Might check out USFoods or Sysco (Sysco recently bought USFoods so they will be one company soon). I'm sure they are always looking for drivers.

Last edited:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Crest beverage is looking for drivers right now I believe. You don't have to load your own trucks just pick up the trailer and go.

Might check out USFoods or Sysco (Sysco recently bought USFoods so they will be one company soon). I'm sure they are always looking for drivers.

That kinda what i do now trying to stay away from those big companys .. And it's a lot of bs we deal with lol .. wouldn't mind looking for a construction company or sales

2013 jkr

SDG

Caught the Bug
I work for a medical device company, and we are hiring all kinds of people. Facilities, warehouse, shipping... we are in sorrento valley.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
I work for a medical device company, and we are hiring all kinds of people. Facilities, warehouse, shipping... we are in sorrento valley.

Is there a website for that company

2013 jkr

Top Bottom