The jeep wave.

Schweetjk

I have a question about the jeep wave. When I bought my 2007 jeep JKU I lived out east in MD. I noticed the jeep wave then and thought it was the coolest thing. Since then I've moved back to Denver CO and I noticed that jeep owners don't wave much around here to other jeep owners. What's the deal with that?

Dukes_of_C.Rock

I wave every time and only get about a 50% wave back. I notice I get more waves back from the modded guys and have ever only had one wave back from a girl.

Buster3479

It's different everywhere I've been in the country. For the longest time I thought it was only black color JKU's that didn't wave. Then one day I got a giant standing topless wave from one and from then on, it's about half and half for that particular style. Welcome to Wayalife 0lllllll0 :standing wave:

JKFlyer

The soccer moms and yuppies that get the wrangler never wave. The modded guys always do. 50% of stock do

NJ feedback....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

CZEBJKU

Not many waves around here. The ones that do are the moded ones and that's only about 50% of those. Here's a wave for ya! :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
In Cali I feel like it's only really moded guys that wave or older jeep owners that have own them there whole life

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

lduke12

In Cali I feel like it's only really moded guys that wave or older jeep owners that have own them there whole life

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

Yeah here in Bakersfield Cali i always wave whether its a Wrangler or not, but would have to say that about maybe 20% here wave back. And agree its usually only the modded ones, but im not talking about the snob wranglers that put blinged out rims you wouldn't want to scratch while wheeling, those guys look at you like your from mars when you give the Wave lol.

Top Bottom