Saying hey!! From near buffalo. New york

RMB357

Name is Rob, live outside of Buffalo in the country area, just ordered a 2015 HardRock, Billet Silver, Unlimited, trading in a 2013 Rubicon. Work in law enforcement, big hunter and fisherman, looking forward to many trips to PA, out west and just anywhere in between.. so Hey to all !!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on ordering your 2015 JKU.:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CSINEV

Name is Rob, live outside of Buffalo in the country area, just ordered a 2015 HardRock, Billet Silver, Unlimited, trading in a 2013 Rubicon. Work in law enforcement, big hunter and fisherman, looking forward to many trips to PA, out west and just anywhere in between.. so Hey to all !!

Hey nice to meet ya, we live in Las Vegas but the wife is from Buffalo, born and raised, are you near Aldon? Or what part?

RMB357

Thanks for the Welcomes!!

Hey nice to meet ya, we live in Las Vegas but the wife is from Buffalo, born and raised, are you near Aldon? Or what part?

Not too far from there but just south of Buffalo in Eden.. home of the Corn Festival..Lol

RMB357

Small World!

We have friends that live in or just outside Eden.

Small world! How do you like Las Vegas? There must be some pretty wild areas to go off roading out there? So much area around here is posted or is state game lands, you can't go there or have to get permission. Rob

CSINEV

Between Nevada, Arizona, and Utah there isn't much you can't do with your jeep. It's pretty much jeep heaven. Just pick an elevation you want to jeep through and go.

RMB357

Thanks!!

Congrats on the new rig Rob and welcome to Wayalife:thumb:

I appreciate that from you and everyone ! ! I am going to be a little bold with the front grille when I get it, instead of buying the Satin Black replacement I am going to have it done in Rhino Liner Black.. hopefully it will turn out ok..

xkid

Welcome. Did you not like the Rubicon?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

swag247

Welcome to the forums, grew up in West Seneca and spent a few years out in Holland. Now I am out west in Las Vegas, I do miss allot from the WNY region (mainly food) but the wheeling out here far makes up for it!

RMB357

Welcome. Did you not like the Rubicon?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Loved it actually! Do to an injury from work on my knee it bothers me to shift so I had to order an automatic, so I figure I would go all out and get the Hardrock, hell you only live once right? lol

RMB357

Welcome to the forums, grew up in West Seneca and spent a few years out in Holland. Now I am out west in Las Vegas, I do miss allot from the WNY region (mainly food) but the wheeling out here far makes up for it!

Awesome to hear that !! I bet it is great country for that. I can understand the food issue though. My sister lives in Colorado, some pretty awesome trails out there. I work in East Aurora, so very familiar with Holland.

Top Bottom