OCD on upgrades from the same company

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Lord knows that if I spend my hard earned money on mods, and want the best so I send it to ORE, I wont be having them install Rugged Ridge sliders and Teraflex LA lift on my rig! When's the last time you saw a Kia at a Maserati dealership for maintenance? ;)

Def gonna have to agree with this!

Jeeper Jr.

They make the best high end lift...period. Nothing else is in the same league as the EVOlever...period.

When your off the shelf, readily available lift works so well it gets put on the forbidden list for a class in a race like the Hammers...you have done something really, really right.

What got banned? I thought KOH was unlimited for the Ultra4 class.
Or is this the TJ? If so, can you put an EVO Lever on a TJ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prime

Yea I think I got some thinking to do. / selling my body to afford my addiction the ole lady won't give me her check.

Not to be a stickler for details here, but ORE (Offroad Evolution) is a shop that sells and installs stuff...

Stuff from...
EVO Manufacturing
Teraflex
Dynatrac
King
Rock hard
Rock krawler

I would say they are hands down one of the best, if not The best shops in the country at doing what they do.

EVO Manufacturing makes parts, the sliders, bumpers, lever, suspension etc...
EVO MFG is one of the premier mfgs of full aftermarket suspension systems out there. Whether it be full weld on or bolt on, or just a replacment coil with new arms etc... I dont think anyone will argue with that when you get into the higher end stuff.

Bumpers, stingers, sliders, etc, thats personal preference on style, design etc. Several mfgs make quality parts there, but the suspension systems you will be hard pressed to find anyone in the same league.

Just my 2c.

Now we see who really has the OCD, lmao

GCM 2

What got banned? I thought KOH was unlimited for the Ultra4 class.
Or is this the TJ? If so, can you put an EVO Lever on a TJ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Originally, EVO1 (JK) was going to race in the Everyman's Challenge (Stock or Modified Class), but the EVO Lever Rear DTD set up is nowhere close to stock and gives it much more speed potential in the open desert sections giving it an unfair advantage over modified class......so the only place for EVO1 is the Unlimited class.

On EVO TJ, the other race car, Mel runs a very interesting set up on that car as well. Since EVO TJ runs in the stock class, by the rules it has to run a suspension set up available from the factory manufacturer (or one of the factory manufacturers out there???, as there is some wiggle room in this rule) and use the factory mounting locations. EVOTJ runs a "Coil spring over a Shock" not a "Coilover shock" The difference is that on a coil over a shock, the two parts are independent/not connected/not joined at any point, with no on-car vehicle ride height adjustably or dual springs (meaning two separate springs, like coil overs have). Basically a coil over a shock is what any new Ram pickup truck runs.

EVO Lever on a TJ??? Probably not going to happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom