Breckenridge is awesome any time of the year!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Lots of nice trails there too.

Did you try the zip line at the ski slopes, it's awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jaydoc1

Lots of nice trails there too.

Did you try the zip line at the ski slopes, it's awesome.

Not yet. Cold and wet here lately so I'm hoping they are running them tomorrow.

Also planning on running to the top of Peak 10 tomorrow. Not particularly difficult but lots of exposure at the top. Spectacular views.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not yet. Cold and wet here lately so I'm hoping they are running them tomorrow.

Also planning on running to the top of Peak 10 tomorrow. Not particularly difficult but lots of exposure at the top. Spectacular views.

Yea peak 10 has some great sight lines

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Did Peak 10 two years ago. Great trail and fantastic views, as you said.

Jaydoc1

I ran Peak 10 last weekend! What a cool trail, and I ended up with some nice pictures as well.

Fantastic pics. I have to admit that we didn't make the summit. My 9 and 10 year-old girls aren't too keen on exposure and when we got out to play in the snow at the saddle before the final push they were actually crying when I told them we were still going the rest of the way to the top. So, since I don't like scaring my girls and would like them to enjoy themselves 4-wheeling for a long time, we cut it off there.

I need to go back and finish it on my own.

Coloradan

Fantastic pics. I have to admit that we didn't make the summit. My 9 and 10 year-old girls aren't too keen on exposure and when we got out to play in the snow at the saddle before the final push they were actually crying when I told them we were still going the rest of the way to the top. So, since I don't like scaring my girls and would like them to enjoy themselves 4-wheeling for a long time, we cut it off there.

I need to go back and finish it on my own.

The water crossing was definitely the highlight, I could've stopped there and still had a great time. I tried to put my grandfather in a coma by summiting, he has trouble at altitude anymore but insisted we went all the way to the top. At 13,000 ft his blood oxygenation monitor read 77% so we had a fast and furious descent back to the base of peak 8. Always an adventure!

Top Bottom