3.73 gears and carriers front and rear for jk d30/44 combo

Trib

Trying to find a.good.deal.on3.73 gears and carriers. Gotta ditch these useless 3.21s.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trib

Price, most people ditch thesr pretty quick and there isnt much demand for them. Only pushing 32.5" duratracs and wont have alot of additional weight for awhile.

Im not closed to other gears they just have to be cheap. Uncle sam doesnt pay me enough to throw as.much money around as I would like to. Gotta keep the household 6 happy.

Last edited:

OJK12

I wouldn't waste the money or time looking for 3:73's. Do yourself a favor and just buy a new gearset. 3:73 are not really that much better and your not really saving that much money. I just regeared and I would not want to go back to 3:73 with the 35's I was running. Not trying to be a downer but what you are wanting to do is like stepping over dollars to pick up dimes.

Trib

I have regeared before so understand the adbantages. But I feel the penestar is powerful enough to handle just fine with a good reflash and tune. Not planning on 37s for afew years now.

OJK12

I have regeared before so understand the adbantages. But I feel the penestar is powerful enough to handle just fine with a good reflash and tune. Not planning on 37s for afew years now. Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you are already planning 37's regardless how far away then I defiantly would not waste the cash on 3:73's but that's just my opinion. The pentastar is more than powerful enough to haul those 32's (that's about stock size really). I'd just save the cash for better upgrades or to put towards the 5:13's for your 37's but again that's just my opinion.

Trib

Well Im just looking at small improvement as I am planning on D44s or 60s before the 37s since im gonna run heavy hmmwv wheels and tires.

Jeeper Jr.

Well Im just looking at small improvement as I am planning on D44s or 60s before the 37s since im gonna run heavy hmmwv wheels and tires.

Going from 3.21 to 3.73 will be a small improvement. Maybe so small you'll still hate it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom