Nitto 37" availability

mrmike

I'm shopping for a new set of 37" Trail Grabbers but seems Nitto doesn't have any nor can they give an ETA. That's the story I hear from my local Discount Tire. I checked with another local shop and they couldn't get either.

Anyone have a lead on who has stock?

Yeep

I checked this morning and my friend who is a manager at discount said he couldn't even get any from their backup source....

I might end up trying out the Goodyear mt-r's instead

Speeddmn

I checked this morning and my friend who is a manager at discount said he couldn't even get any from their backup source....

I might end up trying out the Goodyear mt-r's instead

You might not be happy with them, personally when its time to change tires for me i wont settle for anything but what i want.

Have you looked at the Toyo MT's. They are a much better tire then the MTR. Id bet with in 3-4 weeks the Nittos will be back in stock.

mrmike

Toyo is an awesome tire. Durable and then some. Good traction and drives pretty well. I have the 35". Just don't want the 13.50 width so switching to the Nitto.

Yeep

You might not be happy with them, personally when its time to change tires for me i wont settle for anything but what i want.

Have you looked at the Toyo MT's. They are a much better tire then the MTR. Id bet with in 3-4 weeks the Nittos will be back in stock.

I looked at the Toyos but wanted to stay with a 12.50 width...I had 35" trail grapplers on my f150 (43k+ miles on the last set) and was very happy with them, but I need tires for the jeep this week and have a couple friends with the mt-r's that seem to like them.... For the price I'm getting them for I'd be able to sell them in a month or so and not really be out too much if I do end up not liking them.....

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
I looked at the Toyos but wanted to stay with a 12.50 width...I had 35" trail grapplers on my f150 (43k+ miles on the last set) and was very happy with them, but I need tires for the jeep this week and have a couple friends with the mt-r's that seem to like them.... For the price I'm getting them for I'd be able to sell them in a month or so and not really be out too much if I do end up not liking them.....

Check out the cooper discover sst great tire

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

FastZach

I had the same problem trying to track down a set. I got lucky yesterday and was able to find 5 from Big O. $365/tire shipped to the store and they are only gonna charge $30 tire mounting them to beadlocks. Wanted to go with discount but they were to far out.

Top Bottom