Nitto Terra Grappler G2?

Discount Tire

Loving the new sidewall design and more aggressive tread pattern :rock:

I checked with our ordering department and it looks like select sizes will be available late October, early November.

JAGS

Hooked
I think it might be these wheels??? I thought they posted a FB pick of the tire test. Not sure I can find it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418488791.929842.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
So....who is seriously thinking about running these on their jeep? When I am ready I am looking at trail, but after seeing these I'm considering these. Just like they say don't go to the grocery store hungry I went to a tire place to size some up and they did have a trail that was fricken sweet and want them bad. The guy helping me had some terra's on his Toyota and said he was very pleased with them.

Jk909

So....who is seriously thinking about running these on their jeep? When I am ready I am looking at trail, but after seeing these I'm considering these. Just like they say don't go to the grocery store hungry I went to a tire place to size some up and they did have a trail that was fricken sweet and want them bad. The guy helping me had some terra's on his Toyota and said he was very pleased with them.

I have them on my jeep and I have 0 complaints. They simply get the job done and you can't beat a 50k warranty.

PB617

I've had them on my Rubicon for about 500 miles now, and no complaints so far. Much smoother and quieter then the stock KM's on road, obviously. I also got to test them out in the snow, and they're great! I can compare them to the Duratracs i had on my FJ a few years back and they're just as good in the snow. I'm running them in 285/70/17 with 1.5" spacers and no lift.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422240764.921418.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422240442.164142.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422240487.836588.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422240518.376754.jpg

Top Bottom