Budget Boost, 35s, 5x5 16 rims

MichiganJK

Hi, New to the fourm! Looks like a awesome community. Will do a write up of my new rig when I get it delivered. But for now looking for 2.5 bb, 35s (if they were duratracs it would be best) and some 5x5 16 inch rims. Located in Macomb Mi. Let me know what you are willing to part with and help a fellow new jeeper. Going to keep jeep pretty simple for now, when your 17 funds for the jeep are hard to come by lol.

p.s the jeep is a 07 jku sahara in silver with a soft top.

Super excited as this is my first jeep.

-Ryan
Michiganjk

Brankz

Can get 5 315/75R16s Duratracs for 1175 brand new so I want to go with that I think.

I run305/70r16 and I really really hate them now I'm saving for 17s and 35s I'm getting them when my tires wear down
Trust me you want 17inch rims

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have some 315/75r16 mud grapplers for sale :thumb:

As mentioned welcome to Wayalife! Make sure you stop by and say hi!

JKFlyer

Hi, welcome to the forum. Be sure to check in here for a proper introduction http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave

You may have better luck looking for a set of 17" wheels as they are more popular and tires are readily available

Yes definitely go 17s and cozdude us sellung some good tires...I know BC I went Wheeling w him and saw them in action!

I personally like AT tires BC they are quietest but not as good off road. Depends on ur preference

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom