2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

JAGS

Hooked
Just updated the thread banner!

attachment.php

:cool:

Like the updated/new badge artwork. This trip is going to be a blast to follow along. How long before the video??? Too soon? Lol. 😉

- Jason

Evilxj85

LOL!! Yeah, I've wheeled up there before and there really is a crazy amount of green! The only thing I don't like is how close together the green is planted :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

Like I said when we met at v2r. I love the tight technical spots between the trees.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Just updated the thread banner!

attachment.php

:cool:

Super stoked my company could come on as a sponsor, AQUAhydrate, to keep everyone performing at the top of their game out there. I can't wait to see the updates and video. Saw Mel at ORE yesterday getting my diff check taken care of and dropping off some swag. Everyone have fun out there, I'm off to Big Bear this weekend! :clap2:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Got my bag of popcorn and fifth of Tin Cup Bourbon and ready for the posts to begin. Best wishes to all for a memorable week with no dust, good traction and don't break anything expensive.:yup:

Top Bottom