PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience [Teaser Trailer]

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
LOL!! We're working on it and just hope you'll like it. :crazyeyes:

Come on Eddie you know were gonna love it :thumb: I know I will and I'll have to go with Canvas JK on the Dozer JK that broke tie rod and both driveshafts that was tough on that JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Thanks guys. Cindy and I really do appreciate the blind support but I won't lie, we do worry about whether or not you'll like what we come up with. We know full well that we're far from professionals and in the end, all we can do is try to have fun and try our best to share our personal experiences attending events like this.

JaySC

LOL!! Thanks guys. Cindy and I really do appreciate the blind support but I won't lie, we do worry about whether or not you'll like what we come up with. We know full well that we're far from professionals and in the end, all we can do is try to have fun and try our best to share our personal experiences attending events like this.

Sure looks professional to me! Love your videos.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug

Eddie let me tell ya bud I havn't been on this earth long as you bud havn't been to as many places or seen the scenery that you have had the opportunity to see and I gotta say bud you and Cindy both stand as models on this forum and in person ya'll keep this forum going and active and you give people the experience of a lifetime that I can only dream of. Ya'll are wonderful people and put out great advice for all the members on this forum ya'll have a family on this forum that supports ya'll. Don't worry bud this video is going to be awesome I know it will. I just wanted ya'll to know that don't stress out over it bud its gonna be awesome :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
OH OK like you would release something that was not spot on and near perfect with the exception of the the Dozer JKU in the 2013 JKX that broke the tie rod and both driveshafts. ;)

I'm sure Cindy is upset she gave the camera to Eddie at that moment. ;):cheesy::cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked

I think (to me) this is all the more reason you get the support you do. You consistently find new ways to depict these events in a away that we somehow feel involved. Like the 12th man at a football game or home field advantage. I'm a fan of the vids for sure. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

When is the pre-screening? :idontknow:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Eddie let me tell ya bud I havn't been on this earth long as you bud havn't been to as many places or seen the scenery that you have had the opportunity to see and I gotta say bud you and Cindy both stand as models on this forum and in person ya'll keep this forum going and active and you give people the experience of a lifetime that I can only dream of. Ya'll are wonderful people and put out great advice for all the members on this forum ya'll have a family on this forum that supports ya'll. Don't worry bud this video is going to be awesome I know it will. I just wanted ya'll to know that don't stress out over it bud its gonna be awesome :thumb:

Cool bud. I must say bud, spot on Bud.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I can't wait, I need my fix! all the video's are great and I enjoy them. Its cool to see all the places you go :yup: and what I am missing:thinking: Hey, one day I will go :thumb: Thank you for all the great footage Eddie and Cindy! :clap2:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Cool bud. I must say bud, spot on Bud.

Thanks 10frank9 you caught me

I have to admit I tend to use that word alot I dont know it just seems to go with what I say haha :yup:

I'll have to admit also I ain't the best when it comes to complete sentences I just wanna go on and on, but hey I do the best I can.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thanks 10frank9 you caught me

I have to admit I tend to use that word alot I dont know it just seems to go with what I say haha :yup:

At first I thought you were Wolverine, but I think he says "bub."

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
At first I thought you were Wolverine, but I think he says "bub."

I gotcha Nah just plain David all I am haha
I guess I don't really think about punctuation or grammar when doing post except when typing out a PM ya know

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sure looks professional to me! Love your videos.

Thank you. We're glad to hear our videos look good enough to you to look like we get paid to make them. :yup:

LOL!! We appreciate it.

I think (to me) this is all the more reason you get the support you do. You consistently find new ways to depict these events in a away that we somehow feel involved. Like the 12th man at a football game or home field advantage. I'm a fan of the vids for sure. :yup:

Thank you, that really means a lot to us. Our goal has always been to try and make our films feel as if you, the viewer were a part of the trip.

When is the pre-screening? :idontknow:

You planning to make a trip up to Carson City? :D

Top Bottom