Rausch Creek 09/20/14

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ty it would be awesome to see you guys again. If you can't get the romance the wife's wants on this trip tell her you will make it up to her later. This trip is for meeting new people and having a good time. She will enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

It would be great to see you as well. :thumbup: I know she'll enjoy it once we are there... its the drive I have to convince her of ha. We will be just getting back from a four day trip visiting family so ive still got some convincing to do.

2014 JKUR

noroad

It would be great to see you as well. :thumbup: I know she'll enjoy it once we are there... its the drive I have to convince her of ha. We will be just getting back from a four day trip visiting family so ive still got some convincing to do.

2014 JKUR

Tell her you will take her to the hershey park on sunday where she can make a candy bar with just you on the way home!! Boom chocolate and just you two!

jesse3638

Hooked
I could use a good road trip too bad this really wont work for me right now. Hopefully one of these days I can get out east again. This run sounds like fun and should be really informative.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I could use a good road trip too bad this really wont work for me right now. Hopefully one of these days I can get out east again. This run sounds like fun and should be really informative.

let us know if/when you make it out this way and we can plan a run around it like we did with mcpuck when he came out!

ZuidJK

Can you put me down as a maybe?? I'd be coming from Ontario and I just have to see if I can get work off..been wanting to run Rausch for a while and it'd be great to do with some that know the area.

noroad

Can you put me down as a maybe?? I'd be coming from Ontario and I just have to see if I can get work off..been wanting to run Rausch for a while and it'd be great to do with some that know the area.

Will put you down!!! would be nice to meet you as well..

JKWrang

Tell your boss to approve your vaca or risk getting jumped in the parking lot. ... I mean.... that hed be greatly appreciated for his generosity and kindness..... :cheesy:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

If only it were that simple haha. The kicker is I'm filling in as a supervisor for the week as a favor. (I'm usually just a dealer) so I kinda shot myself in the foot for agreeing to help this month while one of our regular bosses conducts a training class.

Still need to get my new lca mounts and skids on anyway before I go play in the rocks again. I'm going to probably do a day trip in October though. Maybe some of ya will sneak up for that one.

jesse3638

Hooked
let us know if/when you make it out this way and we can plan a run around it like we did with mcpuck when he came out!

X2 I would have no problem showing some west coast guys around!

Thanks guys that would be awesome. I'd also have to time it where I can catch a couple Sox games while I'm there. Hopefully it won't be like this season where they are battling for last in the American League:grayno:

DCSEA

Count DCSEA in!

I'm in, not sure where I'll stay but I'll have a passenger as well.

Mike, DCSEA

Ok guy after talking to a number of people about wanting a trip to Rausch creek in the near future we came up with this saturday! This trip out we are going to have it open it everyone that wants to wheel, depending on the size of the group and rigs we will be running greens and light blues (also we will be running some trails that have purple/black loops/off shoots for people wanting to test the waters, this part is 100% optional. with that being said steve and i have talked about mainly spotting people through trail). This is a great time to come for new wheelers or owners, as it will be almost a 101 type day, also this is a good place to start if you have a stock jeep and wish to sit/ride in other jeeps(so if your on the fence about a lift or tire size now is the time). If you have any questions at all please post up or PM me! We also please ask that you have a CB in your rig, (recommended)!

No banned members allowed on this run. THIS RUN WILL BE CAPPED AT 20 RIG'S
Rausch Creek Park
http://rc4x4.org/

Address
453 Molleystown Rd, Tremont, PA 17981

Where I will be staying friday and saturday night!
The comfort inn , Pine grove, PA
http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-pine_grove-pennsylvania-PA130#listpos1

A list of other places to camp/stay!
http://rc4x4.org/park-information/camping-lodging/

Meet in Rausch creek parking lot on the left side between 8-8:15. This will allow everyone to meet and new people to Rausch time to register with the front office. We will hit the trails by 9.

Spotter and Guides for the trip(no jeep)
1)noroad (Andrew) Comfort inn
3)Cozdude (Steve) Thinking

Whos going
1)GRNHorn (Scott) Comfort inn
2)Youngfire (Julie) Comfort inn
3)JkWrang (Mike)
4)Darkknight1991 (John) comfort inn
5)GregMort13 +1 (Greg) comfort inn
6)Tigereye10 (tiger or Charity) Comfort inn
7)scull20 (Ryan) comfort inn
8)Mikefishes
9)seanb123 RC parking lot
10)Maxspongbob
11)Armydog
12)Emptybrass... parking lot
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Maybe
1)MR.Ty (Tyler) Comfort inn
2)ZuidJK
3)sheaffadelic (nicK) rc
4)dannymalkin (Dan??)
5)Cozdude's friend
6)Rubicon55
7)castaway
8)hinrichs

Wait listed
1)
2)

Fabulous you are coming. I haven't figured that out either. Is Zak going to be with you. Matt is going to be my passenger again.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Add me to the GOING list!!!! Ill be at the parking lot in the morning. Probably tweaked out on coffee and excitement. :thumbup: hopefully I can get a shirt and windshield banner in time.

2014 JKUR

Top Bottom