Rausch Creek 09/20/14

noroad

I'm in, not sure where I'll stay but I'll have a passenger as well.

Mike, DCSEA

Add me to the GOING list!!!! Ill be at the parking lot in the morning. Probably tweaked out on coffee and excitement. :thumbup: hopefully I can get a shirt and windshield banner in time.

2014 JKUR

Just updating, I WILL be there (parking lot) Can't wait to meet everyone!

List has been updated guys!

Buster3479

Please put me (Phil) down as a maybe. If I can get the two issues I'm having with Beast right now ironed out in the next two weekends, my wife and I will be there and stay at the Comfort Inn. I'll call tomorrow to book it. I have to be sure I can fix two things that have been irking me for the last month before I'm willing to make a 12 hour drive for a day of wheeling (exhaust issue, and possible low speed tracking issue). Hope to see you all. We were very close to Rausch when we bought Beast, I wish I'd gone then when it was closer.

noroad

Please put me (Phil) down as a maybe. If I can get the two issues I'm having with Beast right now ironed out in the next two weekends, my wife and I will be there and stay at the Comfort Inn. I'll call tomorrow to book it. I have to be sure I can fix two things that have been irking me for the last month before I'm willing to make a 12 hour drive for a day of wheeling (exhaust issue, and possible low speed tracking issue). Hope to see you all. We were very close to Rausch when we bought Beast, I wish I'd gone then when it was closer.

will do, let me know when i should move you up!

Recurve

Would like to go to this, I was at Rousche this past weekend. Would like to test out my new evo enforcer lift im putting on today.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Would like to go to this, I was at Rousche this past weekend. Would like to test out my new evo enforcer lift im putting on today.

First off welcome to Wayalife! Stop by and give us a wave!

Second. You will love the enforcer lift! Post some before and after pics and post in the "Enforcers unite" thread

Recurve

First off welcome to Wayalife! Stop by and give us a wave!

Second. You will love the enforcer lift! Post some before and after pics and post in the "Enforcers unite" thread

Hey cozdude, nice to meet you !
I bought Lane87's jk . Lane is a friend of mine an recommended this site to me.
I'm hooked on Evo everything now. I will put up a build thread soon.
Anyone recognize this guy?lol image.jpg
I recognized him when reading his thread on here. Can't wait to put 37s on mine. Almost there .....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey cozdude, nice to meet you !
I bought Lane87's jk . Lane is a friend of mine an recommended this site to me.
I'm hooked on Evo everything now. I will put up a build thread soon.
Anyone recognize this guy?lol View attachment 98350
I recognized him when reading his thread on here. Can't wait to put 37s on mine. Almost there .....

That's awesome! Lanes a great guy! You got a nice jeep out of it!

That's the silver fox! Mrmet is his name on here! Chris is a great guy as well!

Recurve

Yeah, I been reading on this site for a little while now. I bought A LOT of parts... Im just now putting them on today.
I ran into the silver fox at Rausche creek on sunday. As soon as I seen it, I had to go up an talk to him an take a picture of my jeep with his.
Mrmet is super nice guy an was really down to earth. His group of new yorkers were going pretty hard on the big rocks lol. Hope to wheel with him sometime, and you guys! :yup:

Buster3479

Told the wife about the trip this morning. She's excited and booking the Comfort Inn today. She reminded me about the BoH program from there (we've been working on getting them slowly). Do you plan on hitting any of Crawler Ridge? I won't put a badge on Beast if I didn't run at least a good segment of the trail it's from. We stayed an extra day at Drummond to hit the actual BoH trail, which was only half as difficult as everything else we'd run the previous 2 days there. I can do the same thing on Sun if you don't plan on running it.

I want to say I'm in, just move me up now to make sure I get one of the 20 spots. The only problem is, if I can't figure out Beast's issues and have to back out, I feel like it'd be a **** move to do so last minute.

Armydog

Made my room reservation...............

Should be good to go.

Yippeeeeeee

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom