Rausch Creek 09/20/14

Emptybrass

I know this is capped. Are we at the max? One of my nurses jut got a jk and is interested in coming for the day. I told her its close if not maxed but just checking to see.

GRNHORN

I made it in one piece. All checked in and now waiting for the fun to start.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Off to sell the trektop in the hemi and then try and find to check everything on the jeep and put all my crap back in it for tomorrow

Buster3479

Beast's steering is still broke. I think I diagnosed it today to the pump, but I can't get one in time to make it across the country in the morning. I'd love to meet you guys soon, hopefully the next trip out there. Sorry for the last minute, I held off until I had to give in. I took an extra long lunch today, and brought Beast into work trying to diagnose it. No luck. I can tell you this much, after working it out extra hard today trying to figure it out, my pump is whining and crying like a newborn baby....Have fun, stay safe, please don't count me out of the next run.

seanb123

Beast's steering is still broke. I think I diagnosed it today to the pump, but I can't get one in time to make it across the country in the morning. I'd love to meet you guys soon, hopefully the next trip out there. Sorry for the last minute, I held off until I had to give in. I took an extra long lunch today, and brought Beast into work trying to diagnose it. No luck. I can tell you this much, after working it out extra hard today trying to figure it out, my pump is whining and crying like a newborn baby....Have fun, stay safe, please don't count me out of the next run.

Who needs power steering anyway. Disconnect it and get a good workout tomorrow. Just kidding, well half kidding, but wish you could make

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lwts get this show on the road. :thumbup:

Loading please wait....

Attachments

• 1411187929023.jpg
    1411187929023.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 74
Top Bottom