TEASER VIDEO : The WAYALIFE California or Bust Epic Jeep Adventure

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great teaser! These are the trips that really make me wish I picked a different career.

Well, you know, it's never too late. I've made several changes before I got here but then, you're pretty damn good at what you do now :crazyeyes:

Great teaser, brought back memories. I can't wait to finish when the time comes.
Thanks for everything Eddie and Cindy, it's a life time event.

To everyone on the trip it was so much fun, let's do it again. :eek: :D

Hopefully it's sooner than later :yup:

16 seizures latter... Was able to finish. :)

Well, like I said, this video was made up from the thousands of photos we took and if anything, it was more of a slide show than anything. :yup:

Uh oh I saw some trail repair lol can't wait to see the entire video !!

Wouldn't be an epic trip without a hiccup or two :crazyeyes:

This teaser really stokes my wanderlust again. And it brings back memories of one terrific trip and the fantastic people that made it so terrific.
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for letting us be a part of your adventure. I know it took a boatload of preplanning and effort on your and Cindy's part. We really do appreciate that.
As for the rest of the group: You are the best. Never a dull moment or harsh word. I want to wheel some more with all of you. That is, if you'll have us. :blush:

Tom and Sue

Thanks Tom and Sue, we're so glad that you were able to join us for this trip and look forward to finishing it up with you two soon too! :thumb:

munstie

Teaser video looks great, makes me wish even more now I could've made this one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

KenB1010

Hi everyone, Thanks for the well wishes. I'm healing well, but it will be awhile before I'm back on the trail. I have a neck injury that is healing and a shoulder injury that may require surgery. I should know more next week. I can't really talk much about the accident as the insurance claim hasn't been settled yet. Unfortunately the jeep is dead. I'm going to salvage it to get some of those expensive parts back.

I just purchased a 14 unlimited rubicon as a replacement. I'm already working on the build sheet for it. I hope to just build it once this time around. LOL

I don't remember much about the accident (just what friends have told me), but my heartfelt thanks go out to all of my Wayalife friends who have helped in action and spirit to work through this event.

I look forward to finishing this trail with all of you.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Hi everyone, Thanks for the well wishes. I'm healing well, but it will be awhile before I'm back on the trail. I have a neck injury that is healing and a shoulder injury that may require surgery. I should know more next week. I can't really talk much about the accident as the insurance claim hasn't been settled yet. Unfortunately the jeep is dead. I'm going to salvage it to get some of those expensive parts back.

I just purchased a 14 unlimited rubicon as a replacement. I'm already working on the build sheet for it. I hope to just build it once this time around. LOL

I don't remember much about the accident (just what friends have told me), but my heartfelt thanks go out to all of my Wayalife friends who have helped in action and spirit to work through this event.

I look forward to finishing this trail with all of you.

wishing you a quick recover Ken!

SierraSilver

Of all the trips I've seen that you have organized, and detailed, this was the one trip that I wish I could have gone on, even though I was able to join you for dinner on the last night. I am truly grateful for that, and I too hope to someday be able to join on more adventures!! I love overland trips with a group of friends that stops to see history. The teaser really shows the trip in epic detail! I hope Ken continues to recover, and its always hard to say goodbye to a good Jeep!
Marty

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of all the trips I've seen that you have organized, and detailed, this was the one trip that I wish I could have gone on, even though I was able to join you for dinner on the last night. I am truly grateful for that, and I too hope to someday be able to join on more adventures!! I love overland trips with a group of friends that stops to see history. The teaser really shows the trip in epic detail! I hope Ken continues to recover, and its always hard to say goodbye to a good Jeep!
Marty

It was great to meet you in Placerville and hope that you'll be able to join us on future runs.

CharlieK

Great teaser, can't wait to see the video. Eddie, you live the life my friend, thanks for sharing you amazing experiences with us.

Top Bottom