King Bumps

StrizzyChris

I know I'm new here and all, but i hope you guys don't mind me using the sight to pawn off my shit :fingerscrossed:

I have a set of King air bumps that I'm selling. I never got around to installing them, but they do have some dings in the pretty blue paint from bouncing around in the back of the Jeep for over a year :crazyeyes:

Just looking for some extra cash for my wedding, and am not sure I'll ever need them. Included is a set of 3" aluminum bump stop extensions(but they are missing 1 bolt and 2 nuts which you can get at a local hardware store for cheap). So what you see is what you get! Asking $450 and that includes shipping.

1407826804062.jpg

1407826873525.jpg

David1tontj

I know I'm new here and all, but i hope you guys don't mind me using the sight to pawn off my shit :fingerscrossed:

I have a set of King air bumps that I'm selling. I never got around to installing them, but they do have some dings in the pretty blue paint from bouncing around in the back of the Jeep for over a year :crazyeyes:

Just looking for some extra cash for my wedding, and am not sure I'll ever need them. Included is a set of 3" aluminum bump stop extensions(but they are missing 1 bolt and 2 nuts which you can get at a local hardware store for cheap). So what you see is what you get! Asking $450 and that includes shipping.

View attachment 95268

View attachment 95269

Welcome to WAL! Give us a wave!

Do the bump stops have any overspray from trail painting on them?? 😁

I wish I could get some of these!

Congrats again on the engagement Chris!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Dean454

View attachment 95268

View attachment 95269

Do you still have them

Do you still have them

"These have been shipped and gone to a good home :thumb:"

However, the purchaser (Me) has a perfectly unusable set of front OEM bumpstops that have been mutilated into a unique design that are free to anyone who wants to pay the shipping.

Top Bottom