Riots in STL...too close to home

BlackRockBurner

It's obvious that this is very one sided and opinions are formed even though everyone is saying they are open. Let the FBI investigate.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Blackrockrunner, it's very obvious that you have no real experience in dealing with the true criminal element and have NO idea what your talking about.

Officer Wilson's life has been totally destroyed, no matter the out come. His career is over, for reasons you wouldnt understand. He and his family will live in fear the rest of their lives as groups like the New Black Panthers have put a bounty on him and his family.

It's a tragedy on both sides.

Open you eyes and be impartial until all the investigations are completed and the results announced. Then and only then can we begin to pass judgement.

If a trial is warranted, then so be it. I believe in our justice system as flawed as it may be.

Remember, in America you are innocent until proven guilty.

Have a good night. I'm done with this topic, I've got a Jeep to tend too:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Did you not see my opinion that outside investigation is needed? Who will police the police? Because power corrupts.

Did you not see the it is happening. Not your job investigate or hold court. So just stuff it already. You're sounding like an asshat (no asshat emoji on phone).

It's obvious that this is very one sided and opinions are formed even though everyone is saying they are open. Let the FBI investigate.

Nobody is saying anything. We're just telling you you're wrong as you speak as though you were there. You are the biased one here speaking about intent and justification and what not.

Why don't you stop posting till the investigation is done. Then after that, still stop posting, and find a political forum for your BS.

- Jason

Top Bottom