Labor Day Camping Trip - Slick Rock and

Panda

I would have to agree with you on that statement!

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your a good guy bobby, kitty and I really enjoyed your company, if you decide to get the coil overs let me know we'll drive up and help you install those baby's and cut those fenders :friends: :drunkbuds:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Your a good guy bobby, kitty and I really enjoyed your company, if you decide to get the coil overs let me know we'll drive up and help you install those baby's and cut those fenders :friends: :drunkbuds:

You two are a joy to be around and I'm so grateful I met you guys. I can't wait to do it again next month. I need to sell my factory tires and wheels to get the coilovers. Thanks again for my Hilton all set up and ready! :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty

alright, well its officially my birthday. And i could not have asked or a better weekend to celebrate. Thank you to Panda and Kitty for putting this all together. Thank you for cyd, JKshottygirl for riding shotty and her boys having a blast. and for ricky and jill for spotting me on the way in. and majelln or however your plate is for helping on the way out. petey for being an inspiration for jeep builds and building companies. branman for having the bullwinkle big brother, jk bc yolo for being the eat coast mix and music and fun needed. had so much fun. i sent an email
back to Eddy to say thank you for the forum that made my 26th birthday weekend possible. now im relaxing, with a drink or 4. thanks everyone
View attachment 98427

Happy Bday! Enjoy!!!!!

Once again I had a blast, I do regret not doing the last obstacle:doh: Thank you Jason and Jen for the great pics:rock:

Hope to see you all soon.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Once again I had a blast, I do regret not doing the last obstacle:doh: Thank you Jason and Jen for the great pics:rock:

Hope to see you all soon.

I wish I would have tried the harder side myself. Next time, at least I will have had one oil change by then. Lol

I wish I would have tried the harder side myself. Next time, at least I will have had one oil change by then. Lol

I didn't even know you went up the right, by then we were all blocked in. I did enjoy watching the attempts on the left.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I didn't even know you went up the right, by then we were all blocked in. I did enjoy watching the attempts on the left.

Yeah, it got a little bit busy there towards the end.

Hey I finally experienced the hood flutter in the wind coming through Carson City. Let's just say I'm ready to order the upgraded latches. Lol

Hey I finally experienced the hood flutter in the wind coming through Carson City. Let's just say I'm ready to order the upgraded latches. Lol

Mine doesn't flutter at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty

Look for Kitty to have new latches in oh IDK 2 weeks, 14 days to be exact! :p

Top Bottom