Labor Day Camping Trip - Slick Rock and

just remember the birthday list everyone.. just saying.. haha.. this is going to be a blast! we are definitely looking forward to this. kids are already going to miss a day of school to be up there friday. :eek:

Crawler Kitty

Panda and I are going Camping we're going to camp starting Friday night at Sourgrass in Dorrington, Ca. And run slick rock on Saturday, Plans are as follows:

1. For those planning to camp:

Meet up in Arnold Ca at Meadowmont Shopping Center on Friday

2. For those that just want to join us for the Slick Rock day run

Meet up at trailhead

Camping is free but is on a first come basis. We will be securing campsites and Fire Permits (if allowed)but will need a head count for those of you planning to Camp. We would also like to know if you're joining us for the Slick Rock run so we don't leave anyone.

35's and rock rails recommended for Slick Rock.

Other notes it's Rubbersidedown's Birthday!!

So what do you say? anyone else want to join us?

Going Camping:
Crawler Kitty (1)
Panda (2)
Rubbersidedown/JK_Shottygirl (4)
2013rubirick 99% (2)
JK_b/c_yolo 99% (4)

Maybe Going/Camping
SierraSilver (5)
Justin Mazzon (1)
CrippledPetey (2)
MagellanJenn (2)
TheStick (2)

Maybe Going/Slick Rock Day Run

List is updated so far should I move any maybe's to going or anyone else want to join us camping (Sourgrass) or day run at Slick Rock

bkac

Caught the Bug
My jeep is almost ready for next weekend. My new front driveshaft should be here Tuesday! Found out the skids wouldn't work with exhaust spacers. Should be a great time! :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

My jeep is almost ready for next weekend. My new front driveshaft should be here Tuesday! Found out the skids wouldn't work with exhaust spacers. Should be a great time! :thumbup:

Yup I'm gettin excited! I'm officially on vacation and goin up early to get the good camp site I think you guys will like it, room for at least ten jeeps! Can't wait to see you guys up there!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yup I'm gettin excited! I'm officially on vacation and goin up early to get the good camp site I think you guys will like it, room for at least ten jeeps! Can't wait to see you guys up there!

Vacation= :beer::beer::beer::beer:

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Am now 100% sure Jill and I will be there. We just need to make sure we leave for slick rock by 8 or 9 so I can get home in time for work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty

Hello Kitty:

What time would everyone be meeting in Arnold and are you playing on also camping out on Saturday night?

We don't have a set meet up time. Let us know what time and Panda will gladly meet you. Any excuse to wheel in and out of Sourgrass. Yes we will camping Saturday night too. So can I put you in the list as a yes?

jill does have to work Friday so we will be in Arnold around 4:00 4:30..... we are glad the jeep come out of Fordyce so we can come hang out with you all..

bkac

Caught the Bug
Update...
I'm now dropping my wife off at the airport in Reno around 11 onto Friday morning then off to meet up with you guys. How far of a drive from Reno?

Top Bottom