Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

ttfhell

What's really sad is that as much as I would love for Tessa to bite this loser's ankles, the most she would do is lick him to death. This is the dog this e-tough guy wants to "crush". :naw: Well, the internet has a way of bringing out the best in people. As you know, this loser Matti is the same one that has signed up and been banned again and again and again and again and, he's the same one that called me in Detroit while we were on the JKX and tricked me into answering it by somehow making my phone think that Off Road Evolution was calling me. I mean, who does that?
Someone in love obviously. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What
The
Fuck
:stick hiting:

It's amazing the kind of people you find on the internet, isn't it :crazyeyes:

Aint that the truth. Looks like Matti forgot to create an avatar so I made one for him. Hi Matti. How's it going? :standing wave:

:cheesy: I love it. I think he needs one for his horse account too. I just un-banned it as well in hopes that he'll come back to play. I so would love to have him whisper more sweet nothings into my electronic ear :daydream:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well, the internet has a way of bringing out the best in people. As you know, this loser Matti is the same one that has signed up and been banned again and again and again and again and, he's the same one that called me in Detroit while we were on the JKX and tricked me into answering it by somehow making my phone think that Off Road Evolution was calling me. I mean, who does that?

I remember that. At the pawn shop right?

jims68

:cheesy: Apparently. You have to know that this has been going on for YEARS :eek:

Indeed. It's just sad that he has to drive a Jeep :rolleyes2:

Maybe he is like one of the characters out of one of my kids favorite movies Acer!

Capture.PNG

Acer, AKA Matti,has always felt like an outcast in the jeep world. The beat-up ego of "Acer" has joined forces with fellow "Eddie Haters" as henchmen for the devious group "We hate Eddie and all he stands for!" whose clandestine mission is to wreak havoc at the highly visible Wayalife.com. Acer must hunt down Eddie and other Eddie lovers who've stolen crucial information about "We hate Eddie and all he stands for!" on said "other" forums-his primary target from other said forum just happened to be Tessa, who's been mistaken for a human! Acer tries very hard to be a tough guy, but he's over-eager compared to his other nonsensical accomplices.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
It's amazing the kind of people you find on the internet, isn't it :crazyeyes:

I think I understand (a regular) troll... you know the ones that just say dumb stuff, spew hate for no apparent reason, waste treads and internet space. But to threaten your dog and Jeep, in my opinion is WAYYYY over the line. :grayno:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy:

So, I went to Matti's Facebook page and see that he himself was using the following pic as his personal profile pic up until about a week ago...

10612853_1451521185124273_8790343861380900843_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/matti.kalijarvi?fref=ufi

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think I understand troll... you know the ones that just say dumb stuff, spew hate for no apparent reason, waste treads and internet space. But to threaten your dog and Jeep, in my opinion is WAYYYY over the line. :grayno:

:cheesy: LOL!! Trust me, there are a few that'll go even further than that. This Matti guy might be another one. :crazyeyes:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Looks like he has a kid, way to set an example!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

ZuidJK

:cheesy: For the love of god - it took a bit but now I see it's you Matti? The ultimate troll from Canada and CREEPY stalker that would go so far as to hack a phone number of someone I know just to call me. I caught your beckyspoon one pretty quick and should have been smart enough to catch itsmematt99@yahoo.com but, you got me this time.

Well my sick friend, your time here is up yet again - eh? :naw:

Bahahaha thats so creepy!!!

Not ALL of us Canadians are that weird just for the record...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Bahahaha thats so creepy!!!

Not ALL of us Canadians are that weird just for the record...

Agreed, this guy needs find a new hobby and let go of whatever grudge he is holding on too.

On another note, I loved the week I spent in Halifax. I bet the rest of your country is just as fun. :thumb:

DA RUNT

Wow, can't believe how far some people will go. You must have really hurt him Eddie. You should have took him out to lunch in a public place where he can't get all crazy (dinner is too personal for a break up) and told him it's you, not him. That you need time to work on yourself and become a better person :cheesy:

Top Bottom