Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

Jonjk

Officers aren't always right.. Yet I hold now grudge... I'm a hardworking electrician I am black I am a human being

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Officers aren't always right.. Yet I hold now grudge... I'm a hardworking electrician I am black I am a human being

Fair enough. Being that you just signed up on the 15th and every single one of your posts are on this thread, we know absolutely nothing about you. How about you post up some pics of your JK, tell us about it and maybe share some pics of you on the trail. Normally, this is what new members do in the Welcome forum but seeing as how you've chosen to make this thread into you, please feel free to introduce yourself to us here. :yup:

shadow21

Isn't everyone on this thread doing the same?

Let me solve this for you. Kid was a product of his surroundings. He chose to assault a officer then after he tried to charger the officer again & he died as a result. You say use non-lethal weapon huh? I've seen to many people shrug tazers off like it's nothing and keep on going. So what other force pepper spray? A lot of people aren't bothered by that. So in the few seconds this cop had you wanted him to A. Taze if that didn't work then go to B. Pepper spray and if that didn't work then C. Then shoot him? All in a matter of seconds?! A good productive citizen doesn't assault a police officer and good communities don't fucking riot and loot. Mike Brown a black man died and John Doe went a stole some rims for his car and a new TV a xbox maybe a Playstation all for protest?! That tells you right there those people are worthless members of society. On the end of all things Mike Browns death was a result of his actions nothing more. He could of stopped sand followed the instructions of the police officer but did he? Nope. He picked to start some shit.

#TeamMikeBrownCheckOutDemRimsTho!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't you earlier you were Asian? Are you some kind of freaking chameleon now?

nah, just a desperate attention whore with multiple personalities. Today he's Jonjk - the other day he was slickjeep and before that, he was horse and before that he was becky spoon and before that? Geez, there's been so many that I can't even keep track of them all. Of course, one day he's a white guy, the next he's a girl, the next he's an asian guy in the same night, he's now black. :naw:

Top Bottom