Eddie - I'm gonna crush your jeep and your stupid ankle biting dog!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I am so sick of these ass holes coming on here starting shit. Who care what color you are or how much you suck dick or don't. If you want to hang out wheel, meet great people and learn all you can about jeeps then stay and enjoy if not and your jealousy of eddie is to much for you then go somewhere else that you will be happy.:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jonjk

I bought my jeep brand new in 2012 in Ontario moved to vancouver for work last year. Just got married in Jamaica on July 1st. My wife is 9 weeks prego

Jonjk

I've watched videos of others wheeling...I'm too poor to travel. Only get two weeks vaca. I'm building my jeep saving for parts.. Now I don't feel welcome in the jk community because of this thread and being called matti

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I've watched videos of others wheeling...I'm too poor to travel. Only get two weeks vaca. I'm building my jeep saving for parts.. Now I don't feel welcome in the jk community because of this thread and being called matti

Go to the island then. That is where you got married right?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Well, nobody invited you here and nobody wants you to stay. Please feel free to leave now. :yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Too poor? Is a wedding in Jamaica cheap? You are so inconsistent with your Chicanery.

It's borderline Skullduggery.

Top Bottom