UK off road events and shows

JKUndaunted

Hello to my fellow UK jeep fanatics. Just thought I would start this thread in the hope that any events or shows any of you plan on attending could be posted up here. Not all of us are up to date with events due to our busy lifestyles, tea on the lawn and tennis ;) basically just give us all a heads up on whats going on and the date and that may inspire us to get out and enjoy our vehicles more often and get our tiny community to meet up, share ideas and get some solidarity going. :beer:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hello to my fellow UK jeep fanatics. Just thought I would start this thread in the hope that any events or shows any of you plan on attending could be posted up here. Not all of us are up to date with events due to our busy lifestyles, tea on the lawn and tennis ;) basically just give us all a heads up on whats going on and the date and that may inspire us to get out and enjoy our vehicles more often and get our tiny community to meet up, share ideas and get some solidarity going. :beer:

Hi Olly,

I wonder if you are aware that the biggest Jeep meeting this year (in UK that is) will take place next weekend in Warwickshire at Coney Green Farm
Ribbesford Road Stourport on Severn DY13 0TE.

I booked months ago for the complete weekend camping + Off-roading but if you are interested you can either book for Saturday or Sunday only.

There is a massive discount if you use one the codes given to Clubs.

Cheers

Chris

PS: I tried to send you pm but I can't because your mailbox is full. You must delete some old messages first. Let me know on here once that's done and I will will pm you.

JKUndaunted

Hi chris. Great heads up. Unfortunately I will be in wales green laning with some Bland Rover nerds. 12th 13th 14th. Id love to go but I have a duty to embarrass them. I wish I had known sooner. Ill empty my inbox now.

Top Bottom