Labor Day Cleghorn

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Is this trail stock friendly? Never been and been itching to take my new jeep on a trail lol

You can definitely do cleghorn in a stock Jeep. So long as the OP is agreeable to having stock rigs on the run..... Oh and hit me up that's like 20 min from my pad!

RockyJk

You can definitely do cleghorn in a stock Jeep. So long as the OP is agreeable to having stock rigs on the run..... Oh and hit me up that's like 20 min from my pad!

That's good to hear! just need to see what the op says, seriously?? We'll need to exchange numbers though haha

Krieger

Sure you can go, Cleghorn is a basic fire road with a nice harder trail that weaves in and out of the main easy fire road.
If you would like to go we're meeting at the Mcdonalds off of the 15 at 8:00am
Here's the address,
2800–3172 Wagon Train Rd
San Bernardino, CA 92407
United States

Clem319

that sounds like a fun trip. :yup: would like to get back out to cali for a run but cant leave during fire season.

I guess we will have to do that bullhead run, or another run out this way

What crew are you on. I was on Rio Bravo Hotshots from 2001-2005. Good times!

RockyJk

Sure you can go, Cleghorn is a basic fire road with a nice harder trail that weaves in and out of the main easy fire road.
If you would like to go we're meeting at the Mcdonalds off of the 15 at 8:00am
Here's the address,
2800–3172 Wagon Train Rd
San Bernardino, CA 92407
United States

Awesome I should be able to make it, it's only a 3 hour drive for me lol 😎

Krieger

See you there. So I count 5 going maybe more?

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I had a coworker come up to me today and said him and his wife will be joining us, also his son in his jeep.
So as of now it might be around 10 rigs going.
With that many vehicle's going it probably going to take a good part of the day. So make sure to bring water and a lunch.

Top Bottom