Labor Day Cleghorn

xtremefx4

The McD'S were meeting at is it the one behind the chevron??

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

xtremefx4

Making sure cause there is another one in fontana off the 15 too. Lol see you all in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

A97TJ

Had a great time today with everyone one the trail. Appreciate all the help, you guys rock!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockyJk

Just got home, it was a great time hopefully next time I have rocker guards so I won't take as many bypasses lol

socalsailor88

Had an awesome time with everyone my girl said it was great and now wants to buy more jeep upgrades thanks for putting the run together

Sent from my SM-G900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

xtremefx4

Had an awesome time today. Thanks Krieger for putting it on. Got to meet new people and even got stuck! It was fun tho.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Krieger great camera work! I'm having technical difficulties with my media. I'll work on it and update tomorrow evening more then likely. Thanks everyone for a great Labor Day! Was nice to meet you new folks and to see my WAYALIFE friends again. Great trip Krieger!

A97TJ

Those are some great shots! Thanks Krieger! & thanks everyone for a great day, wouldn't have spent it any other way. Can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We had such an amazing time. Still a little shocked we did all those obstacles. Huge thanks to Krieger and everyone for spotting us and getting us through it! Can't wait to go again!

I'll be posting pics up soon.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
It sucks I had to work. Looks like a great time. I need to get out on a run its been a few months since I've been out. Soon hopefully...haha. This Friday should be fun though, taking my girl up to Horse Springs Campground for an over night get away...:)

Top Bottom