Any hunting jeepers out there?

This is a good read about an elk hunt by a some folks that run a website devoted to long range hunting

http://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/andy-diy-elk-hunt-1.php[/QUOT

Thanks for the Link. My Brother in law and sister in law live in boulder so I am looking forward to going with him in a couple of years. I have to get in better shape so this life long sea leveler can breath out there, also have to get enough seniority so I can the time off at the right time.

GraniteCrystal

This is a good read about an elk hunt by a some folks that run a website devoted to long range hunting

http://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/andy-diy-elk-hunt-1.php[/QUOT

Thanks for the Link. My Brother in law and sister in law live in boulder so I am looking forward to going with him in a couple of years. I have to get in better shape so this life long sea leveler can breath out there, also have to get enough seniority so I can the time off at the right time.
It'll kick your butt. Plan on coming in and spending one night in Boulder before heading up to higher elevation. That'll help a lot. And bring some Tylenol or some for headaches. And drink a ton.

GraniteCrystal

Just submitted mine. Preference points for moose, big horn, mountain goat, and antelope with a long shot for elk and some reasonable requests for deer.

GraniteCrystal

Whaaaat about out of staters(sorta) we'll be arriving on the 30th!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
You're moving here right? You should make it in time to get an over the counter (OTC) tag right before the season starts. I think you have to be a resident for at least 6 months, so I'd jump on making that change as soon as you arrive.

Kyle7R

You're moving here right? You should make it in time to get an over the counter (OTC) tag right before the season starts. I think you have to be a resident for at least 6 months, so I'd jump on making that change as soon as you arrive.
Yessir, headed that way now actually. Just stopped off to catch a couple hours rest before finishing the drive up tomorrow, hopefully.

GraniteCrystal

Yessir, headed that way now actually. Just stopped off to catch a couple hours rest before finishing the drive up tomorrow, hopefully.

Nice. Be careful coming over the passes in a uhaul. I drove from Dallas, towing our Jeep, and almost lost it coming down. So much momentum the brakes struggle to keep it in check. Go really slow.

Kyle7R

Nice. Be careful coming over the passes in a uhaul. I drove from Dallas, towing our Jeep, and almost lost it coming down. So much momentum the brakes struggle to keep it in check. Go really slow.
Thanks for the tip, it only got dicey in a couple of places. But we've made it!

Got here to the apartment around 9 and realized all our cold weather stuff was in the middle of the truck! Started busting ass unloading as much as possible until the police shut us down around 11:15

20170330_152843.jpg

Top Bottom