Recon 10.5k waterproof winch

jkruiser

On a hunt for a winch for my rig, can't afford the nice warn winches.

But happen to bump into this recon winch. Has anybody heard of this or anybody here using one? If so, can you share your thoughts? Seen it advertised for $425 and on a different site for $699, just wondering if it's worth buying.

Any info world be helpful, thanks,

Attachments

• PIC 1.jpg
    PIC 1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 108
  • PIC 2.jpg
    PIC 2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 110

jkruiser

Let's try this again....

Attachments

• PIC 3.jpg
    PIC 3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 107
  • PIC 4.jpg
    PIC 4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 107
  • PIC 5.jpg
    PIC 5.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 107

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Do you ever wheel alone or just you and your family? Or do you usually go with another jeep?

I had one on my dodge ram and I used the shit out of it and never had a problem. I used it probley 50 times on the 2 years I had it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Do both, at times with the family and sometimes with the boys.

If you always run with other jeeps, you can always get a tug and swing a budget winch, but there might come a time when you are with your wife and kids in the middle of the forest on a trail and you get stuck in a mud hole, you really have to have a winch you can depend on. I'm not saying go buy a premium warn. Just research and buy a winch you can really depend on.

jkruiser

If you always run with other jeeps, you can always get a tug and swing a budget winch, but there might come a time when you are with your wife and kids in the middle of the forest on a trail and you get stuck in a mud hole, you really have to have a winch you can depend on. I'm not saying go buy a premium warn. Just research and buy a winch you can really depend on.

I agree, thanks!!

Top Bottom